Return To God, and He WIll Forgive You in a Large Way!

by AwakenedAndFree 270 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• avengers
    avengers

There are people and there are

Which one are you?

• Faraon
    Faraon

Avengers,

There are people and there are [Religious Nuts] Which one are you?
    LOL, Maybe it could've another graphic showing something women don't have?
  • Faraon
    Faraon

Avengers,

There are people and there are [Religious Nuts] Which one are you?
    LOL, Maybe it could've another graphic showing something women don't have?
  • Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    Sorry , but you haven't answered me "clearly".

Sorry but I used scriptures, the same as you do. And if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

• little1
    little1

AAF:

The thing that bothers me the most in reading this whole thread is that NOT ONCE have you directly, IN YOUR OWN WORDS with your own thoughts answered one question. All you do is quote scripture. I am interested to know your story-how did you choose to get out of the WTS? Were you born in? Indoctrinated? I myself used to be a fire-breathing, fundamentalist, scripture totin' and quotin', black and white thinking believer. However, through a process not unlike that of James Thomas' journey I came to see and believe in a god much larger than any I had seen before.

Although your enthusiasm is admirable, I wonder if you might give some thought to why you feel compelled to make everyone think as you do. Seeing all that scripture quoting gives me the heebie jeebies and brings up flashbacks of my fundie days with people who had very little love for one another and a whole lot of judgement for everyone. Why should we want to be like that? Everyone has the right to believe as they wish, but no one has the right to force their beliefs on anyone else.

In coming on like the Scripture Samurai you are doing the same thing as the guys going door to door on Sat. mornings trying to shove Jehovah (or his org) down the throats of the unwilling. You have a right to believe as you do. I have a right to say I believe differently.

Respectfully,

L1

And to James Thomas:

Kudos! You are an inspiration and a wise man.

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

((((Dear Stacy Smith))),

You said:"why is he always bragging about killing people for breaking them?"

EZEKIEL 32:11:" Say to them," As I am alive, " is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, " I take delight , not in the death of the wicked one, but in that someone wicked turns back his way and actually keeps living. Turn back from YOUR bad ways, for why is it that YOU should die, O house of Israel?"

Christian Love,

AAF

• little1
    little1

For some reason I can't log on with my user name and password-it won't accept it. anyway, it is I, Little1 and you still haven't answered my questions. And yelling won't make anyone listen to you. It's rude. L1

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

(((((((Dear Little1))))))

You said:"AAF:

The thing that bothers me the most in reading this whole thread is that NOT ONCE have you directly, IN YOUR OWN WORDS with your own thoughts answered one question. All you do is quote scripture"

.Not TRUE! Please read ALL my observations that I made in this thread, and you will conclude that I indeed made observations aside from quoting Scriptures only!

You said:"I am interested to know your story-how did you choose to get out of the WTS? Were you born in? Indoctrinated?"

I have my story posted here on Simon's and Angahrad's ( our hosts) forum - please read it - please refer to post 1.

You said:"I myself used to be a fire-breathing, fundamentalist, scripture totin' and quotin', black and white thinking believer. However, through a process not unlike that of James Thomas' journey I came to see and believe in a god much larger than any I had seen before."

You are free to believe in anything you want.

You said:"Although your enthusiasm is admirable, I wonder if you might give some thought to why you feel compelled to make everyone think as you do."

Thank you . Again, I have answered this question before : My love for my Neighbors/Fellowman and my Outmost Respect for my Creator : He admonishes us to warn all His creatures to Love Him,attain to repentance, follow God's commandements - by doing so We Please HIm, and we gain His approval for Salvation: God's creatures are very Precious to Him.

You said:"Seeing all that scripture quoting gives me the heebie jeebies and brings up flashbacks of my fundie days with people who had very little love for one another and a whole lot of judgement for everyone. Why should we want to be like that? Everyone has the right to believe as they wish, but no one has the right to force their beliefs on anyone else. "

Please read all my observations that I made in this thread PLEASE, and you will find all the answers to your questions as to what I believe in Jehovah God and Jesus Christ and why I believe in the way I do. I'am NOT forcing anyone! Anyone who is not interested/unresponsive in God's message is Free to walk away. God's message is available for us to exercise it - God is very well aware that not everyone will respond to His Holy Word.

You said:"In coming on like the Scripture Samurai you are doing the same thing as the guys going door to door on Sat. mornings trying to shove Jehovah (or his org) down the throats of the unwilling. You have a right to believe as you do. I have a right to say I believe differently."

Thank you.

You said:"Respectfully,"

Thank you.

Christian Love,

AAF

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

((((((Dear LIttle)))),

You said:"For some reason I can't log on with my user name and password-it won't accept it. anyway, it is I, Little1 and you still haven't answered my questions. And yelling won't make anyone listen to you. It's rude. L1"

I advise YOU to exercise patience. I suggest you send Simon or Anghrad an e-mail stating that you, for some reason can not access the members-only part of the forum. I have been in this forum for over a year now, and what I have posted so far will inform you very well where I stand with my religious beliefs, and Why I consider myself a Jehovah God Witness. I advise YOU to read all of my existing posts on this forum before you make judgemental observations towards me. Christian Love. AAF

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Heres my 2 cents worth, why don't you preach to someone that will listen to you? Why should we believe a book full of myths amd supersitions? If you actually looked into how the bible has been written and rewritten over thousands of years you won't be so quick to beieve every word wrtten in it. It just an old book.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit