Watchtower Society Sued For Covering Up For Molestor Derek Packowski

by qua 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

This thread is disgusting and deals with a relevant news article that involves a horrible sexual act. It should be removed immediately so it can not be discussed by mature and grown adults. I am going to lose my lunch. This is taking away from the time I should be spending writing songs about rainbows and puppys.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    This thread is disgusting and deals with a relevant news article that involves a horrible sexual act. It should be removed immediately so it can not be discussed by mature and grown adults. I am going to lose my lunch. This is taking away from the time I should be spending writing songs about rainbows and puppys.

You are a little late - it was started 7 years ago. The subject may be disgusting, but it is relavent to the ex-JW experience. Pay no attention, PulpSuperstar - CageFighter has a little wedgie because I criticized a thread topic he made earlier this morning.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

James maybe you should email the mods and ask for a 12th commandment to be added. Only topics relevant to the X-JW experience. I can't figure out the rules here. It's kind of like the KH some days. I am out.....

• james_woods
    james_woods

OK, so let me ask again - does anybody know how this case was resolved?

The new poster here might be interested...

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Now your just tormenting me by bumping the thread! Seiously child molestation really disgusts me. If I lose my lunch you will never hear the end of it. I can't keep my fingers from clicking on it, even though the topic is clearly and accurately marked.

Annoying isn't it Mr. Woods.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Annoying isn't it Mr. Woods.

Not really - but definately off topic.

Topic of the thread was what happened to the Society over the Derek Packowski lawsuit.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

And the topic of my thread wasn't how much of what happens in the real world you can stomach. Relevant news story listed on CNN, we talk about that sort of stuff all the time on here.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    And the topic of my thread wasn't how much of what happens in the real world you can stomach. Relevant news story listed on CNN, we talk about that sort of stuff all the time on here.

Hope your little rant, off-topic on this thread, has not spoiled the interest of new poster Pulp Superstar. On both threads, you seem to show little interest in the reactions of new posters here.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

So you had a thread removed. GET OVER IT! You're acting like a child.

Posting Guidelines

To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language
    2. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
    3. Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.
    4. Breaking the law
      This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case). You may post a small amount of third party material, but please help us to avoid breaching copyright by naming its author and publication. We are unable to investigate all third party material, so where possible, please provide a link instead.
    5. Spamming
      Please don't add the same comment to more than one forum.
    6. Advertising
      You can mention relevant, non-commercial websites as long as they support your comment.
    7. Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation.
      Please don't mislead other users by abusing our registration procedure.
    8. Posting in a language other than English.
    9. Invading people's privacy
      Please don't post private addresses or phone numbers, including your own. You may post email addresses so long as you make it clear who they belong to.
    10. Posting an off-topic comment.
    11. Publicly disputing or arguing about moderator decisions
      If you disagree with any action taken then please raise it via email or PM.
  • Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I wasn't publicy disputing a "moderators decision". I was disputing Mr. Wood's decision to posting on a thread that he knew he didn't want to read on the first place. It was newsworthy, timely, and posted in the appropiate forum. However, Mr. Woods' sensibilities were disturbed so I guess a mod was alerted. Ofcourse I don't know that for sure, so there would be no knowledge of any such mod decision for me to criticize.

Thanks for posting the guidelines like I can't read them.

I don't need to get over anything. I am the one that can handle that sometimes, bad things happen to bad people when a bunch of dirty, tired, fighters get a hold of them. Especially if that bad person raped, killed, tortured their friends and family for decades. I know it's not rainbows but it was a thread I thought had some interesting dialouge.

Anyways, this crap is what discourages people from posting or hanging around after they get over their JW issues. Simon "Blow me up"! Cage out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit