Allowed?

by punkofnice 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

LV101:

The problem is JWs don’t realize they’re screwing up their future! This pertains to Witnesses who burn bridges of relationships with non-JW families AND also those JWs not working to prepare for their retirement.. Both things are a mistake.

JWs are caught up in the emotion of the moment, peer support, social gatherings. But, time passes, people move away or pass away - and suddenly the reality of what they have done or NOT done is there. Witnesses are probably feeling High and Mighty and a little arrogant when they decide to cut off so-and-so.

Even thought I’m out of the JWs many years, those Oxygen TV specials are a real eye-opener as to what I walked away from.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Reading al the comments, it is apparent, it ends in sadness and loneliness for the old Jobos. Once old, they are kicked to the curb. Unless they are one of the higher up celebrity types.

• LV101
    LV101

punky - wasn't there info (don't know if it's fact) how the Gov Goons' wives are out on the streets once their husband's pass away? I assume we'd hear more about if true. I'm sure today they've a 5 star assisted living facility for all of them to reside with full time medical staff - poor JWs w/out decent jobs paying for it all.

JWs care nothing about their children kicking them out of the house because they reject the lying WT. They should be held accountable for abuse/neglect. The cult should be held accountable for being all of the above but religious freedom trumps all. Makes me sick.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    There was an elderly woman in a neighboring hall who reaped her reward for relying on "the friends" to take care of her.

I went back and found the loving obituary "the friends" published for her in the local paper.

I've omitted personally identifiable information.

"________________, _____, janitorial worker, of ____________, formerly of _______________, died Sunday. Visitation 4 p.m. today, _________________ Funeral Home. Services 1 p.m. Thursday, ___________________ Cemetery, near ____________."

What a moving tribute.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    LV - punky - wasn't there info (don't know if it's fact) how the Gov Goons' wives are out on the streets once their husband's pass away?

I dunno, mate.

There is no love in that corrupt corporation; that I do know.

Nothing would surprise me at this point.

when they used to read out that the GovBod (piss be onto them),' love you all'. I wondered who they meant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit