by Mit123 38 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Someone knows what really happened and what’s really going on

its only a matter of time before it all gets in the open

the truth always comes out eventually about anything

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" the truth always comes out eventually about anything " .

We would like to think so, of course, there is no way we can KNOW so, what things are still hidden and undisclosed, we will never know.

But, in J.W land, yes, it will get out about Tony Tight-pants McCallan Morris.

• Mit123
    Mit123

Something else my die hard turd the third worshipping contact said was ‘lots of the friends don’t like him’. If he was at the meetings in-person like he said 29 times in one GB update surely a ‘weak’ publisher would have taken a sneaky pic of him by now. My guess is he attends Poughkeepsie congregation via zoom

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Can you ask your contact the big question-
    did he partake of the emblems yesterday?
    that is an obvious question that everyone wants to know

Unless he's lost his faith completely I doubt very much he wouldn't.

As long as a JW hasn't been DF he would still partake, GB or not. What "privileges" they have doesn't affect anointing (see: women JWs lol)

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

If he is attending meetings via zoom, perhaps someone can keep an eye on the local bottle shops.

https://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=beer_and_wine&find_loc=Poughkeepsie%2C+NY&sortby=rating&start=0

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Imagine being such an alcoholic and passing the wine without taking a sip🤣

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

If aliens abducted him and then returned him, finally we have proof there is intelligence in outer space.

• Zilgee
    Zilgee

Are the bethelites made to sign a document to protect privacy of amiii? Is that the reason why bethelites are tight lipped?

• Mit123
    Mit123

Makes me so angry. We are treated like fools. They owe us an explanation what has happened to TM3. Stuff privacy. They’re the ones that have promoted themselves to this elevated position preaching rubbish about higher education, blowing out matches etc etc.

People in authority like Politicians Boris in England had to step down then there was a big enquiry into the details about what happened. There should be an enquiry but no stupid JWs just sweep it under the carpet. Hate this secretive cult

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit