Honest assessment of my life

by silent3 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

I rarely post on here but read daily and i can honestly say this is the saddest post.

Silent, look after your mental health mate. No one else will.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I feel sorry for his wife and /or children if he`s got any with that grovelling as a display of his spiritual headship .

• newleaver1
    newleaver1

I am a recent leaver and do sympathise with this guy. I think that it is very tough and the things the jws say are always in the back of your mind. What if there are right etc, maybe there are the true religon. Maybe it is me etc.

Dont be so hard on him guys and remember at one time or another the jws had a hold on us

• still wondering
    still wondering

If a Satanic cult is the true religion then for sure the WTBTS is the nearest there is to the true religion so why not go back, rejoin and swear never to say anything nasty or unkind about the FDS ever again. After almost 20 years to figure things out and failing you clearly need help to take a grown-up attitude towards your responsibility for your family and their mental health. Right here is one such place. Lets hope others can contribute to that. Keep reading.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Silent what is missing is belief in YOURSELF.

How can you rely on others especially a "god who doesn't change" who considered smashing children against a wall a positive thing? A loving God??

The God of the Bible is a psychopath and brings about evil!..................... see Isa 47:7 Exod 32:14 1 Sam 16:14 1 Kings 9:19, 14:10 2 Kings 6:33, 21;12, 22:16 Neh 13:8 Jer 44:2, 45:5, 49:37 Mic 1:12, 2:3.

It does take more courage to face reality with your own resources than to trust in invisible spirits but there are always people on hand to help you you through it.

All the best to you

• Longlivetherenegades
    Longlivetherenegades

Silent3 said......."I've looked and found no other place in the world that consistently works as hard to produce spiritual information to help us be optimistic.

In reality its still all about the WHERE not the WHOM. While Jesus CRITIC the works and ways of the religious leaders of "JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION" he didn't for ONCE forget the WHOM. His disciples too never FORGET the WHOM?

Silent3 said........I want the best for my wife and family and instead of rolling around in the mire of negativity always finding fault and taking a perpetual negative view on spiritual things,

A very good thing to do in terms of what you want for your family. Concerning the negativity part, a PhD THESIS was shared on this platform how the JW ORG is a SURER ORGANISM that anyone willing to stop some certain BAD HABITS can subject themselves too and I can say they will indeed drop some of those bad habits as long as they continue in SUBJECTION but they will pick up some equally bad ONES along. Part of such is what Ander Andersen highlighted. Read it and read carefully. Your initial NEGATIVITY was BORN from the WHERE.

Silent3 said..........I want to approach things in a positive light where no anti-depressants are required to feel good"

Very nice and watch out for the negativity and continually DEPRESS it.

Silent3 said I wish you all the best and please remember

Another chapter and journey for you.

Silent3 said........it all starts with personal prayer every day and setting some small spiritual goals for yourself. Once you start getting educated on the real life, good things start to happen.

We will love to enjoy some of the education as it concerns REAL LIFE whenever you are free to share.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Not to be harsh, but I picture the guy sitting on the sidewalk in front of a liquor store, holding a piece of cardboard with John 3:16 written on it, with a paper cup in his hand asking for spare change.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit