by Funky 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MightyV8
    MightyV8

Wow... polished SHIT

Is that also called ...STIFF SHIT

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Funky:

Splane brought out the governing body's "great concern" that 10 million+ "Bible" studies are conducted by JWs every year, but the number of baptisms has been stuck at 200,000 - 300,000 per year for decades

A substantial number of these 'studies' are JW parents 'studying' with their own children.

• Funky
    Funky
    A substantial number of these 'studies' are JW parents 'studying' with their own children.

Yes, absolutely.

When you consider that probably 70-80% of kids of JWs who are on the receiving nd of those "Bible" studies end up getting baptized, that indicates the success rate of the JW "Bible" study program is far more abysmal than the 2-3% indicated by just reviewing the raw numbers.

I'd wager that far less than 1% of "in the field" studies ever progress to baptism. How much less than 1%, I'm not sure.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I was often told to read the Bible story book to my children when they were toddlers. So I can count it as a study and get 4 hours a month in. So that's where probably 3-4 million bible study's come from alone. Ages 1-6.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit