How are you all.

by Holden Caufield 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I'm good thanks. Where are you thinking of travelling to, HC?

Travelling is my passion too. I'm going to Norway in four weeks and I'm thinking of going to Bavaria in the summer. I love mountains and nobody does castles like the Bavarians.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

My tendons in my arms are hurting. But im otherwise well thanks. How are you?

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
  • ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Thanks for asking ! Hope you are well.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Fairly well, thank you, for a phoney adult, I guess. Trying to persuade my husband to get a little dog and persuade my son not to give up the cello. Im also super worried about my dyslexic son at the moment. How are you? ( thank you for asking by the way)

Funnily enough I just bought your autobiography for my son :))

Tameria2001 Well about as I can be for someone going through Menopause.

Oh heck I totally understand. What a nightmare! My whole life turned upside down when mine started at only 42! It seemed to accelerate my rheumatoid arthritus and when i started the hormone patches I had an embolism then a stroke! My doctor said it was unrelated since i was on a low dose patch, but i still wouldnt risk having them since my kids were so young!

Chin up it wont last forever, though it can feel like it at times, particularly if you have depression. My sympathies go out to you, sister <3

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit