November broadcast makes thier strategy clear.

by Crazyguy 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Thier talk at this summers district conventions about shunning faders was a bit unclear and many said it was pointing out that only JWs were to shun wrongdoers not specifically faders.

This new broadcast makes it now obvious that those who leave the meetings have left Jehovah so therefore they are to be shunned as a form of discipline. There can be no mistake that they do not want any of thier cult members associating with faders or those that have left the cult.

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega

How so? Do they specifically mention they should be shunned?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS doesn't want to risk losing any members, that's obvious, their pretentiously false doctrines are now starting to fracture the organization as a whole.

That being so is it any wonder they cranking up the fear concerning fading members citing spiritually dangerous association.

The true intent and nature of the WTS is to lure, entrap , exploit and manipulate.

Thats how this organization builds and sustains itself.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I was a 'prominent' elder in our congregation for many years. I was a 'lifer' so to speak till I finally admitted ttatt to myself. I've been faded for about 7 years now but attend on some Sundays and the RC's just to keep up with the latest, greatest, most recent, divinely revealed (but possibly uninspired) new lite.

I get a very warm reception at the kh and all my old fellow elders just sort of keep their distance.

I do my reverse witnessing to those that I know will listen to facts and reason!

just saying!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The latest WT about "Contending for a blessing.", mentioned that some struggle becuase of harsh treatment, or due to false accusations. If a loyal Dub is struggling, and becomes "inactive", ( Inactive = not reporting field service time. It doesn't mean you're not an Xian. ) does that struggling sheep deserve to be further persecuted and discouraged?

Is that the WTBTS's plan, shooting the wounded? What if those wounded are struggling because of errors in doctrine, or procedures?! What if shunning "inactive" ones is itself, a doctrinal/procedural error?!

Do these assholes realize how stupid they are?? I'm convinced that the sycophants at the top don't care about anything, except protecting their luxurious existence. They only want members who will allow themselves to be abused and manipulated, for the Lord...of course. Frigging sick...

DD

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Do these assholes realize how stupid they are??" - DATA-DOG

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well said DD!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Parasite: a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/parasite

Can you think of anyone who fits the bill?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Ab,Ortega. It seams pretty clear in the video. They portray a son missing meetings then leaving his parents house. There was no mention of him being dfd or anything just not being at meetings implies he left Jehovah so his parents shun him as the video mentions as discipline.

• Sliced

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit