November broadcast makes thier strategy clear.

by Crazyguy 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The message is clear: If in doubt SHUN!!

Shun, shun ,shun ,shun....shun, shun, shun shun....

• minimus
    minimus

I have a friend of mine who's been an older for many decades he's over 80 years old and he and his wife came by to say hello to me and told me they missed me. They are the only ones who have visited me was said hello at my workplace which is open To anyone. No one else has checked in to see how I am doing which is quite fine by me.

• freddo
    freddo

@Crazyguy

You missed a bit I think. Watch the clip again. There is an announcement that he (the son) is no longer a jw. That's the modern hip way of saying DFD or DA'D in jw land.

• blondie
    blondie

freddo, that would put a different complexion on it, it is hard for me to watch those videos so if anyone can also post where the highlight statements are..........

• freddo
    freddo

@ Blondie

OK ... Go to JWbroadcasting. Loesch introduces the November one with some drone helper.

At about 19.00 a clip is introduced. At about 20.30 you see a Portuguese? Kingdom Hall and the mother narrating says "Our son Levi was no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses" (meaning DF'd or DA'd) and around this point she and hubby hold hands as Elder 1 steps aside from the podium and Elder 2 announces "no longer a jw" in the background language (Portuguese?).

At about 24.00 Gabrielle tells us it's been 5 years now but he has "not returned to Jehovah". So of course she pioneers regularly.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I re watched the video in English I saw or heard no announcement. They did say several times he was no longer a JW.

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

Levy was disfellowshipped because it was announced that he was no longer one of JWs (20:48). Further he was living some kind of lifestyle which was incompatible with Bible principles, (22:8) which means he wasn't just a fader, but was doing something actively wrong (immorality etc.)

• New day
    New day

Crazy guy, all they need to say in an announcement is that "x is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses." This tells everybody that he is disfellowshipped. The wording is used in this vague way to avoid lawsuits and also covers those who disassociate themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit