What Is happening to watchtower This days?

by Hellothere 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Hello - if your still here, click on the heading "All Hell Breaking Loose" just below this entry and you will see what is going on

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

All Hell Breaking Out in JW Land- actually

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

PIMOs...got to be wondering

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Barbara Anderson has batted close to a 1000 on her synopsis of JW current situation. She does not sensationalize and I respect her for that especially. She has a thumb on the pulse of WTC that can only be explained by exhaustive research and contacts who provide unvarnished information.

Like EF Hutton, I listen when she speaks.

I hope EF is still dispensing good financial advice also but I don’t hear much from him these days.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

I agree with Beth Sarim and ThomasMore. I love Barbra's views on all things Watchtower. I couldn't find her last interview on 6 screens with the search box. :( Link?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Balaamsass; I believe Mrs Anderson was interviewed about this on Six Screens on a Mid December cast a week or 2 before Xmas.....Just a rough recollection on my part. Hope this helps

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Welcome to the board Hello There.

If you believe in the Bible and Watchtower still....perhaps Watchtower is following the example of the BAD kings of Isreal. You do remember MOST of the kings of Isreal were BAD..:) Watchtower, like the bad kings of Isreal, has perverted justice, spiritually "killed" any who pointed this out, abused widows and orphans and made false prophecies. Satan is the father of the lie, yet Watchtower calls the bad lie...good "Theocratic strategy". They pervert justice for orphans by protecting and shielding Child rapists. They financially "shear" widows...and the elderly. Perhaps, they have brought reproach on gods name?

Of course, you might come to the conclusion I did that CT Russel was a con man selling books and magazines plagiarising earlier religious writings for money and power, as were his successors.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Balaamsass2 - SPOT ON!

And...Russell was a profiteer posing as a religionist. His treatment of his wife was reprehensible (just read the court transcripts of the divorce proceedings). Rutherford proved to be even worse as an adulterer, drunkard and bully, Knorr was a mean-spirited administrator, Franz was wrong about every prphetic understanding he devised, and the leadership only got murkier leading up to the deity of the GB today.

They certainly have brought reproach on the name of the god they claim to represent.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Russell was a snake oil salesman. Miracle wheat.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Pretty much preaching the good news of themselves, same as always. Compare this WT tract cover with a modern Christian tract cover:

vs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit