What Is happening to watchtower This days?

by Hellothere 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

I'm a believer. Believe in blessed or cursed. What is happening to watchtower is my question. Seems like everything they touch turns too crap. Never seen nothing like this before. If there's an almighty God that rewards or punish, he's really working overtime with watchtower. And not in a positive way. Any JWs that has some logic or commonsense must be wondering what's going on

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Interesting! JWs are always saying how God is blessing them. Look at our numbers, look at our growth, look at how true our doctrine is compared to other religions, look at how we are fulfilling Jesus command to make disciples which no others are doing...so we must be the only blessed true religion.

Sure there are a few crazies, perverts, murderers etc. that join our organization just to bring reproach on Jehovah's name and invite persecution. But they are not true JWs are they?

What do you say to that?

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Vanderhoven7..."but they are not true JWs are they? What do you say to that? I say they are True JWs

I haven't seen any "fine" JW murderers to my knowledge, but I have seen the crazies,perverts, etc. that are not on JW, but self righteous at that!

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Have no clue what's working for them this days. Half empty meetings. Totally watered down magazine ( lotus or not lotus is not deep new light). Statistik for 2022 shows not much positive happening field work. Mostly born in baptized. Ex jw forums growing. Ex JW knowing more of what is happening in org then regular JWs. Lack of elders and Ms and few male JWs wanting to be elders. I could go one and on. But I'm gonna be fair. There is one thing they manage. Get ride of Tony Morris 😂. It's not suddenly gonna make watchtower great. But some JWs gonna be less irritated when watching broadcast. No one can say anymore "God's hand is over this organization and we are progressing more then other groups". It's not happening.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Does anyone else feel it’s all happening at once-

Following direction to fully vaxxed was harmful.

Still Only fully vaxed and boosted can attend theocratic schools.

the Pensilvania debacle

Japan branch getting raided over child abuse

Norway fighting to end shunning.

A guy tried to bomb the kh before killing himself and wife in Colorado.

The PA AG charged 4 jw's with child abuse.

A brother is murdered out in service in Illinois

Anthony Morris removed from the GB.

Mass shooting at Germany k.h..

A brother shoots at another brother in the kh parking lot in Indiana.

half empty KHalls.

nobody going on first call for more than ten mins before coffee break

sisters doing microphones as not enough brothers.

Ministerial servants being group overseers as not enough elders

not many brothers wanting to reach out

not many young ones wanting to get baptised for fear of being shunned

Cost of living crisis Jdubs are cancelling regular contributions as they never got qualifications and now can’t afford even the basics

Ex Jw community know more about what’s going on that those still in

Ex JW forums growing

what else needs to be added to this list?

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Begging for donations whole time. Living in the end and preaching should increase, but they cutting hours. Selling out of khs halls. GB telling members they not inspired and have made mistakes in teaching's and organisational arrangements ( not telling what,). The Russian ban. That its happening same time shows there's something really wrong and odd about this.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Hellothere

Not sure if wer're supposed to discuss Six Screen's on here or not, but here goes ;

Last nite on Six Screens a person calling in to the live stream related that on recent live stream event,,,,a well known advocate against some of the WT's policies was on a live interview. That was Barb Anderson, she was explaining how the Borg's numbers are not likely 8million JWs,,,,but maybe not even half that much. In fact Mrs. Anderson further related how the Borg maybe ''cooking the books'', not 8 million JW's,,,but maybe only 3 million 'loyal' ones..

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    what else needs to be added to this list?

The WTBTS has reached out to the Catholic Church for help...WT will be utilizing the services of a Pennsylvania Law named Kleinbard Law Firm to handle its Pennsylvania statewide CSA investigation...this is the same law firm that has defended the Catholic Church CSA cases.

The WTBTS and the Catholic Church...partners in crime!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The Borg using the same lawfirm as the Catholic church to handle CSA litigation? OMG. Just when I thought times couldn't get any more strange.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Wait…

…weren’t the Vatican’s lawyers unsuccessful in protecting the church?

🧐

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit