Something's happening in India

by blankspace 50 Replies latest members private

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Thank cognitivedizzy

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    cognitivedizzy - "Rumour mill has it that some privileges were misused and nepotism existed..."

Gosh, never saw that coming.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Everapostate,

I have to wonder if you knew the sister I long distance dated in 2006. She was a dentist. And was in a Tamil congregation in Chennai. Her brother and SIL are in the US. Last I heard in Washington State.

Snakes.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

SnakesInTheTower, No I dont know that sister. If you can tell her name and her Congregation in chennai, I can ask my Wife if she knows her.

• satinka
    satinka

@usualusername1 Isn't corruption in the WT preferred?

• Suresh
    Suresh

I had worked in India Bethel for 3 years before this happened. I don't know the reasons of kicking these men out of Bethel. I heard some of these men were deleted as elders even. But, I had seen the atrocities these men had done and how the young bethelites who were new in the religion and single were stumbled and suffered because of these psychos.

Although all the members of the Branch Commitee were of the same sort of mindset, I would like to highlight some individuals. And, this information is genuine.

1. Manoj Chacko (deleted now)

This man couldn't control his fits of anger. His voice was always very rough towards the fellow bethelites. By imitating him, his department members did the same. This man couldn't give 30 mins talk properly but filled with full of jealousy when young men deliver good comments. And, he was self-righteous.

2. Prabhakar Sones (deleted now)

He was an 80 years old married man. He couldn't control his lust towards young girls and kept talking passionately with the girls.

3. Ashok Patel (still the member)

He had relatively good name among others and liked by fellow bethelites. But, he was a perfectionist and self-righteous. Then, why couldn't he counsel his fellow branch committee members? Fear of men? Fear of loosing the Seat?

4. Puneet Aggarwal (recently appointed)

This man had a very bad name and was disliked by almost all the bethelites. He was ambitious to become the member of the BC. He used to show mock humility to become a member. He used to suck blood out of his department members by giving heavy load of work just to show his achievements to the BC. His wife was no more than a nominal Jehovah's Witness. Although all the members had weaknesses/imperfections, this man exceeded in everything. I strongly doubt his credibility of becoming the member of the branch committee.

5. Bipin (recently appointed)

I don't know much about this man other than having a few drinks with him. He was known as a clown. I doubt his (he is in his early 40's and single) moral standards because of some reasons.

My question is, if these men who had decades of experience in the religion and couldn't be exemplary in Bethel where there are no distractions, how could they be in the outside world? These men are like a psycho who place a big-stone in front of a blind-man and laughs hysterically when the blind man falls down. These men couldn't swim in the static water but expect others to walk on raging water.

I keep updating this thread when ever I recall the things.

Thanks for reading!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I cannot believe it has been 15 years since I went to India. I wonder what happened to the JW sister I dated online there. Her daughter ought to be about 20 or 21 now.

Hope they escaped the cult.

Snakes

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

All these men combined couldn’t of beaten an Australasian DO called Hans Hubler. In my life time I have never meet such an obnoxious arse. On reflection, I can’t understand, why it took wt the time it did before they stepped in and removed him. Can someone who knew him please confirm my statement.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Yes joe134cd.

Complete and utter arsehole. I think I was out of the loop when they removed him, I wasn't aware of that.

I would have cheered if I was.

There were others. Ray (scowling) Cowling. Killjoy 101.

jtg

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I believe he (Hans) got shipped off to Polynesia some where. I think he overstepped the mark and upset the wrong people and wt sent him back to Australia. I heard through the grape vine he had died. I just have nothing good to say about that man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit