Something's happening in India

by blankspace 50 Replies latest members private

• blankspace
    blankspace

1. The whole branch committee (all but one) has been removed and replaced by non-Indians. The only BC member remaining is a non-resident Indian.

2. Some BC members were deleted as elders and sent out of bethel.

3. The entire service department has been dissolved and all have been removed as elders. One member of the service department had just completed SKE but was deleted and sent back home.

4. The entire legal department has been dissolved but I'm not sure whether they've also been deleted as elders.

5. Indians at bethel are being replaced by foreigners, especially in high-profile departments.

6. COs are soon going to get their qualifications reviewed and may be removed. Some COs (absolute power-houses) have already been deleted.

7. Congregation mergers have begun.

The rumor mill has it that the legal and service departments messed up with some judicial/legal cases (we can guess what that may be). Others say that these brothers had been too judgemental and their downfall was going to happen anyway. But no one knows the real reason yet. All those deleted have spent decades at bethel and in full time service. Most have to restart their lives from scratch.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Interesting. I am from India and got Baptised there as a JW. Out of the cult since 8 years . Living in USA now.

Any more info would be appreciated

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Hard to feel any thing good about them!!!!

How many lives have they wrecked!

How many people have they used, then dumped when they no longer fit the need!

• sir82
    sir82

Interesting.

How many of those let go will become disgruntled & start spilling their stories?

I suspect there is a lot of stuff the WTS would prefer to keep secret. Abruptly kicking out dozens of people appears to not be the best strategy to do so.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

NO CHRISTIANS IN INDIA :)
    What a joke - just like preaching in China.

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

I wonder if any of this is influenced by the regulation that religion can’t be funded by non Indian nationals. They can play more financial games with supporting non Indians who will be there now under different pretenses. Govt probably is aware. Remember that churches there must not be internationally funded anymore. Indian can’t support WT shenanigans with non Indian money. India is poor and JWs poorer than others.

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

Ever apostate, the wt wants Indian expats to send in rupees. If family bugs more for help, there is a reason.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Wow! That is interesting. When I read the other topic you posted, I was hoping that you'd provide some interesting info, and you did. Please let us know anything else you can.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Excellent news. Bumping this thread.

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

This is the second time the branch has been removed. Search for older posts. Apparently corruption is a huge problem.

UUN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit