1. The whole branch committee (all but one) has been removed and replaced by non-Indians. The only BC member remaining is a non-resident Indian.
2. Some BC members were deleted as elders and sent out of bethel.
3. The entire service department has been dissolved and all have been removed as elders. One member of the service department had just completed SKE but was deleted and sent back home.
4. The entire legal department has been dissolved but I'm not sure whether they've also been deleted as elders.
5. Indians at bethel are being replaced by foreigners, especially in high-profile departments.
6. COs are soon going to get their qualifications reviewed and may be removed. Some COs (absolute power-houses) have already been deleted.
7. Congregation mergers have begun.
The rumor mill has it that the legal and service departments messed up with some judicial/legal cases (we can guess what that may be). Others say that these brothers had been too judgemental and their downfall was going to happen anyway. But no one knows the real reason yet. All those deleted have spent decades at bethel and in full time service. Most have to restart their lives from scratch.