Something's happening in India

by blankspace 50 Replies latest members private

• cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy

Bumping this thread....

I want to confirm that what is happening in India is true ... However anyone have more info on why these removals are happening...

• blankspace
    blankspace

There isn't any concrete information on why this is happening. There are many of us who are still waiting to hear what triggered this round of removals. And there are more deletions each week so "the end is not yet".

• cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy

@blankspace

Rumour mill has it that some privileges were misused and nepotism existed, not verified though

The whole branch ousted was the shocker for me as many are long timers , also the service desk brother removed I knew quite well. Feel very sad for him and his wife though, as they need to start allover again from scratch, he had given his everything to the organisation.

• blankspace
    blankspace

@cognitivedizzy

Yes that's one of the stories going around but I don't believe that is so. I'm still trying to verify a few other details but sadly one of my credible sources has been deleted too, so reliable information is scarce at the moment. I personally know many of those who are removed, but none wishes to talk about it. They're still in shock themselves.

I know the brother in the service department too. His removal was a shocker. And yes, he has to start from scratch now. The same is true of the branch committee members who were in the service department and were also removed. It's quite sad. And it's the same with all those who are being deleted now. You'll hear of some more deletions in the weeks to come, and sadly all those people who have given most of their lives in full time service are now trying to build this lives from scratch and hunt for work. And because they're not qualified for well paying jobs, their standard of living is going to be low. And I feel really sorry for them when they fall ill because the majority isn't insured.

I know of a few PIMOs who are trying to help them out. It's surprising, really, how many PIMOs are in India right now. When we first came to India it was so different. People are waking up now, though.

• cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy

I hear this is just the start of a massive clean-up, please share information as and when you can I'm curious

I also hear a well known CO from the English circuit had been asked to step down... He was our CO for years..and is a long timer.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think these clean house goings on at branches will increase world wide in these last days of the WT corporation.

I think as internet becomes more and more a part of life world wide that many branches will be effected by this instant information at your finger tips, especially as all the scandals that the WT corporation is guilty of, get blasted all over the internet and wikipedia so that many important branch personnel are becoming enlightened about the organization's fraud.

Perhaps the no money from WT headquarters and trouble of getting money out of India and into WT's accounts may also be a factor?

Do they have the savvy to even run a international corporation with many branches? I think this is an area where the Corporation's hard core stance against getting a paid for higher education will duly bit them in the ass.

• cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy

Bump coz I'm curious

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

blankspace, MaxPayne, and cognitivedizzy , please check your messages. Thanks.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

sillygirlforgotpassword and blankspace. I have messaged you both. I am from Chennai and would like to hear more you and Situations in India

• cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy

Jwleaks, I responded thx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit