Radical shake up

by Mikejw 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

What Magnum said!!

🙂

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

I knew a fella who was never religious. One day he was in an accident and lost 3/4 of his brain. When he woke up, he had a strong craving to become a JW. Imagine that!

Maybe softening/apologizing would work? I’m not one to criticize 😎

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

It sounds like someone had a magic mushroom dream. lol.

There is a trailer park full of paroled child molesters 10 miles from me. Going back to Watchtower is as likely as my buying a keg of beer to share with the child molesters.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

The words "dog" & "vomit" immediately spring to mind.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Dogs breakfast. LoL.

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed
    Imagine if all the governing body resigned and a new set of brothers came in

But not to worry we will still be discriminating against women. We're different people... still men and only men... so not really different, just different. You know?

Dude... if you can't conceive of gender equality long enough to set your hypothetical in place... nothing can change. When you can't suppose a difference of real value, then there isn't a capability of change because the problem is so systemic that you don't even realize you are part of the problem yourself.

• Vidiot
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Déjà Vu

Doesn't that kinda describe what is happening? Or at least there seems to be a good start to it all.

Will it make an iota of a difference to most of us here. Doubt it!

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Doubt highly that would happen...admitting wrongdoing, especially contributing to a death, would open them up to huge liability lawsuits.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

This could be why that GB member said a few months ago that " no apology" is needed either for not getting it "right".

If the did admit outright that they were wrong about things and did come forth and apologize,, that could open the doors for an onslaught of legal issues.

Good points.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit