Superman and Captain America

by punkofnice 18 Replies latest social entertainment

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

...actually, looking back. A friend of mine is a bit of a writer. He is gay and wanted to write a gay X-men type story for a comics group. He asked me to do the artwork which I started. As with most things in life, nothing came of it.

It was never released. It was lovingly called 'X-Fruits' by a now deceased friend of us both. It was all taken in good humour, of course because we're real people with no fake pretence of victimhood. But that wasn't to be the final title.

One of the characters was like a Colossus type guy. He was really just a large 'bear'.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

The left has an issue with over reacting. Turn everything gay. Ya that will work. They will lose a lot of customers. fuck these idiots. Do not buy their crap. Hit them in the pocket book.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Do not buy their crap. Hit them in the pocket book.

DITTO!

I quit drinking Coke products when they decided all of us white people should become "less white" and I stole a case of Grape Nehi next trip to the market.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I just feel this is all done for the wrong reasons

• JeffT
    JeffT

For a discussion of super-hero sexuality I provide the following. I don't think this will make it into any of the movies.

Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

JeffT- It is a dilemma for an alien species interbreeding with humans. One wonders if it's even possible.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It is a dilemma for an alien species interbreeding with humans. One wonders if it's even possible. PUNK

Well, of course it is possible, Silly!

It happened in the days just before the Flood of Noah's Day.

The Bible says so!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Doc - The Bible says so!

Phew! I was wondering, now I know for sure.

My guess is that the Superman and Captain America stuff is just a tatty publicity stunt. But, I don't think the writers are reading the room. They're reading Twitter and thinking it's the room.

I think this is a big mistake.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Jeff T that was brilliant. I'd never heard of him but I'm going to investigate. A pregnant superman, huh?!😊🤔world's first to-term male ectopic pregnancy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit