New brochure about donations.

by Ray Frankz 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• Ray Frankz
    Ray Frankz

In this midweek meeting the Local Needs was a booooring speech about the new brochure on donations. The WT must think the JWs are dying to know how to give their money.

Well, it's not new this is disgusting but THIS time, after I ve been slightly hinting people here and there for a year about the 'abnormal request of money' and remind them that 'the Faithful Slave wasn't like that until some time ago', this time I saw their faces. They did get bothered with that talk. My mother who knows all my concerns told me that in the field service next day everyone were talking about the brochure and how they think it is unnecessary.

Who needs apostates when you have a GB like this?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The Watchtower Society will consume itself.

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

Is this available to download? Never realised there was a new brochure. These guys really do like to shoot themselves in the foot!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

maybe its time the watchtower PLC simply charged everyone an admission fee to the kingdom hall meetings--then both parties would know exactly where thay stand.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

There is no such brochure on the website - is it something that is coming?
    Are you sure thats what it was about? Seems strange?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Well they have had a brochure for sometime, something about “charatable giving” in the tittle. Have they perhaps revised it? I think there was a wt study article written once a year that mentioned it

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

They would just need to create a members section of the website and charge for subscription. JWs love their special info it what makes them special, I could see them going for that.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

An historical "wise man" once supposedly said : "By their fruits you will recognise them"...... And wow, "they" certainly seem to be producing fruits rotten with money grabbing requests...

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2017048

and

January 2018 study version of the Watchtower, the third study article of the magazine is completely dedicated to the need to donate funds to the religion

Simplified

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/402018245

• Subheadings
    • Similar Material
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

"Benefits from your contributions" lol, "free" brainwashing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit