JW Dogma Analysis For Lurkers & Faders to Consider

by The Fall Guy 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• waton
    waton
    how does
    a person who survives Armageddon pay for his sin since he has not ever died. Why would
    such a person qualify for the new system? What am I missing on this? Jerryh:

Here is the shocker: The resurrected ones pay for their sins with their own death. that includes the 144 000. All of them don't really need the ransom, because they have, upon dying a clean slate. but who does? well, the potential survivors of Armageddon do, that's who! now:

Since the emblems represent the ransom, the blood that takes away the sin of the world, why is it, that the "Other Sheep", surviving hope-fulls, "that will never die", do not partake, but the ones that do not need it, (the sure- to -die anointed) do?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It's just how they make things up as they go along. Switching from 'figurative' to 'literal' as they go along. That's why it doesn't make any sense.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    waton - " All of them don't really need the ransom, because they have, upon dying, a clean slate"...

I remember first realizing that.

Definitely a "wait-a sec" moment, for sure.

• steve2
    steve2

This brings to mind an old editor’s note from way back: “As a piece of writing lengthens, it’s readership dwindles”.

A guaranteed way to limit the airing of your communication is to make it far too long. Astute editors were always going on about “pruning, pruning, pruning”so that the readership of an article would be as wide as possible.

A shame that potentially useful points are buried in the verbiage.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Anybody like to abbreviate this post key points to help others still trapped in the borgs so called "New Truths" shenanigans.?

The fact that we are now living in the year 2023 should wake up a multitude of old timers that the GB of JW`s dont know, and have never known what they are talking about.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I wonder how steve2 is doing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit