by Fadeaway1962 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fadeaway1962
  • carla
    carla

your link isn't working

• Fadeaway1962
  • skin
    skin

Not on that link either. But can be found using the search option on your link. Interesting to read the comments at the bottom of that article. Most people are saying they don't have an issue with those letters.

But I'm surprised we don't hear more about this over the media. This area is getting covered about ever 6 months with a letter.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Sorry it's not opening up , if someone could delete the post thanks

• daveysmithy30
  • Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

daveysmithy30 thanks

• carla
    carla

In the US they are addressed to the home owner by name. That is creepy, they have your name but they do not sign their full name and they use a post office box number instead of their personal address. If they truly believed what they wrote they wouldn't have a problem with any Tom, Dick or Harriet having their personal information to be sent on to just anybody.

My jw gets quite annoyed by getting spam phone calls and texts that do address him by his name. Hello Kettle, this is Pot.....

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

My letter had a return address. I'm going to use some information on an excellent video I saw recently in reply, basically debunking 1919.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    That is creepy, they have your name but they do not sign their full name and they use a post office box number instead of their personal address. If they truly believed what they wrote they wouldn't have a problem with any Tom, Dick or Harriet having their personal information to be sent on to just anybody.

To be fair, I have received 3 of these letters. Each of them had their entire name and home address. One of them was handwritten, the other two were printed.

I decided to reply to 2 out of the three, which i'm sure shocked them to receive an answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit