"Imitate Jehovah" CA Actually Didn't Have That Theme At All

by JW_Rogue 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Divergent
    Divergent
    Thanks for the clarification, Stuck. Just goes to show how inactive I am ;)
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    there are no more circuit assemblies , they are only 1 day assemblies.
  • Divergent
    Divergent
    But the 1 day assemblies are called circuit assemblies, no?
  • JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    There is no special assembly day because all CAs are now only one day. Believe me I was there for all seven boring hours. At least the RC tried to use accounts from Jesus life although twisted to fit the message. At the CA they didn't even try to use any biblical passages to illustrate the theme. They just cherry picked scriptures to fit the agenda. The worst was a talk on using our resources wisely, which would be okay except it basically got turned into a "donate more" talk.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Jehovah(tm) hasn't helped the governing body financially. Therefore, you can immitate Jehovah(tm) by not giving any money to the watchtower in any way shape or form.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

The fall and spring assemblies are both just one day, now? I didn't know that, but it doesn't surprise me.

x

Can't be much longer before the big summer ones are down to just two, I think.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    I've only heard them referred to as "one day assembly". I believe they dropped the circuit stuff.
  • Prefect
    Prefect

At the one day assembly yesterday, the number baptised.

ONE

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Prefect...

How appropriate. :smirk:

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Prefect15 hours agoAt the one day assembly yesterday, the number baptised.
    ONE

Amazing. Was it a long drawn out thing like they used to do at our a$$embĀ£ies? How many in attendance.....3? Don't tell me, the ONE was a born in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit