"Bethelites told they weren’t doing enough, hadn’t reached their potential so about half of them walked out of the talk"

by oppostate 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• oppostate
    oppostate

This was news to me, it's from a year and a half ago,

from Joe Emerson at http://www.christianwitnesses.com

Bethelites told they weren’t doing enough, hadn’t reached their potential so about half of them walked out of the talk; efforts made to get names of those who walked out but didn’t get them all. Lot less JWs in pioneer schools; e.g. 10-15 instead of 50-70 in one.

84 large top of line 4 K Sony Ultra TV, 65 inches (for fun) TVs sent down to near Ft Lauderdale, Florida. Might be retreat to reward pets.

In New York 22 halls dissolved due to lack of attendance. GB is much upset with Bethelites, “huge rift.”

GB did not pay medical bill for Bethelite they had sent to the Domincan Republic and got sick there; is right now fighting to stay alive. Anger expressed in back rooms. GB member Jackson withholding some information;

IT team stopped working on project for him that is illegal data mining; being punished for it but the IT doesn’t care anymore.

At Brooklyn and Warwick GB losing control as people taking lunch when they want etc. Don’t care and so keeping out alcohol in open.

Trying to bring in older elders to replace younger Bethelites but not able.

Does anyone have more info on this?

Does this have something to do with the WT layoffs?

• TheListener
    TheListener

WTF! It doesn't really sound believable, but sure hope it is.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Joe Emerson = Rick Fearon = Tabloid/Six Screens BullShit..

Anything they say..

Needs to be Investigated and Confirmed by "Reliable Sources"..

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think it's all BS

• Deleteandrestart
    Deleteandrestart

As much as I'd like that to be all true, I'm afraid most of it doesn't ring true to me, not yet anyway, and if it had got to that stage I think we'd all know that the wtbts was very near its end . But something soon has got to break and like a contagion in the Old Testament it will probably break out across the board.... I think a lot of it will be to do with the power of the Internet to inform,

some years ago a fine outstanding elder or so everyone in the congregation thought, all of a sudden gave up the " truth " and left , seems like he was having major doubts about the " truth" and, while he looks fine on the outside, inside his doubts were eating him away until his faith just collapsed........ That was in the 90s when the Internet was taking off and coincidentally he worked in IT .

Now everyone is able to look on the net so what damage is being done overall to the faithful?

• zeb
    zeb

Bethelites told they weren’t doing enough

sounds just like the cruel comments made to German brothers and sisters when they were building the Magdeburg premises prior to WW2. The remark made by some visiting big head was they needed to work until they dropped or words to that effect. It was seen as utterly insulting by the German jw.

and another Bethelite having gotten seriously ill on assignment. How is it so many report in seriously ill while doing missionary work.?

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Don't trust the source...nerds verification.

• fulano
    fulano

GB did not pay medical bill for Bethelite they had sent to the Domincan Republic and got sick there; is right now fighting to stay alive.

My comment..........

BS. It is not the GB that pays dentist and medical bills of the missionaries (at the end yes) but the branch. I even paid them to fellow missionaries directly from the home funds as we were far out. Never had any problem nor comments. What a fake Messages.

• bohm
    bohm

Sounds like bullshit

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I agree that the message looks bogus. Nothing in it sounds legit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit