Hailstones (2)

by NotFormer 18 Replies latest jw friends

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Absolutely Diogenesister, the two stances look mutually exclusive to me

Beth Sarim, they theoretically could walk it back under new "new light" 🙄, but I imagine that every time there's new light, they lose some hangers on that have just grown tired of it all. New light that returns to the old hardline position after this "kinder, gentler" change might be too much for a lot of people.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It's hard to imagine how they could back-peddle from this, ,, should the Borg if/when promote a ''kindler,gentler'' religion.

My guess is the onlly time this would/could take place if the Borg is going bankrupt and has no choice,,,but in a hail-marry attempt to retain membership.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Jeff Winder new GB member really stirred things up in opening talk first of all once again claiming the GB were Gods channel on Earth. Then he goes on to say the GB are not inspired or infallible. So which is it Jeff? Gods channel but not inspired by God?????

He says the words that “the GB can be wrong with doctrinal matters or organisational direction” Is this the vaccine direction issue?

I always had a problem with them claiming to be Gods channel on Earth but getting so many things wrong. I honestly did not believe they were who they claim to be.

but now this huge change they are claiming they are not actually inspired or infallible?

Last leaked videos of the AGM and other early leaks have been edited by the time it’s released on JWbroadcast.

I remember some stupid things brother Heard used to say got edited by the time it was up for all to see.

I do wonder if the service desk is indeed monitoring all the apostate chatter on here and elsewhere then having meetings about things they never thought of before……..

we are helping them do their job, chopping and changing where the can.

it will be interesting comparing the leaked full AGM to what gets released on Broadcast to the 8 million JDubs.

I hope some of the good YouTubers do a comparison and then analyse which bits get edited and why

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Diogenesister: Surely they give the message....then comes the repenting??

I doubt it. They don't need to apologize, remember?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

How can they be God's channel on Earth,,,when they get so many things wrong?

That always puzzled me too.

The cognitive dissonance must be just beyond migraine inducing for JWs.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I always wondered if they’d have the balls to implement the hailstone message in the first place.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The hailstones message will be implemented with weasel words of some sort giving an out.

I remember a calendar from 60+ years ago with bombers saturating bombing, burning cities and a family going door to door in suburbs. No way to remember if it was a back call or a " told you so".

Remember to have your razor and necktie in your go bag, abd some calling cards.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The same weasel words evidently,,we can assume. Apparently the hailstones blah,,blah...

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I'm actually hoping,,really hoping that they implement and bring on this Jonestown,,hailstone judgement. Im really hoping they do.

Because that way they will be stuck with it. They will paint themselves into a corner which there is no way out of.

It would be priceless to see them weasel out of that one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit