meetings 18+ only

by Akid48 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Akid48
    Akid48

the title was a joke but i going to tell a story that happend to me a a meeting.

There was a brother giving a talk now from my other post there are like 4 teens and 10 or more kids 5 to 8.Now the brother just said now most of you kids will be getting asked have you lost your virginity.Now all the teens are 13 like more or a year older you havent had sex but they dont care.

But the young kids most likey just asked there mom and dad when they got home ''mom dad whats my virginity''?

just my god man what the fuck where you thinking when writeing that.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Oh boy are you ever right! In appropriate isn't the word!! To be honest I've heard of believing JW women saying they won't take their young kids to meetings. They also don't like the violent imagery, too, and very late meeting finishes. Seriously, modern parents won't tolerate this sort of thing.

And of course born-in parents remember the embarrassment, fear and boredom from their own childhoods, too.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There is a known fact your just going have to accept Akid8 and that is there are a lot of JW men who are well educated or either intelligent.

Why does this happen ?

Because they dont achieve a high level of education and they read the WTS. literature which is written by people who are not well educated either.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

There is a known fact your just going have to accept Akid8 and that is there are a lot of JW men who are well educated or either intelligent. ~ Fink

Let me fix that for you:

There is a known fact your just going have to accept Akid8 and that is there are NOT a lot of JW men who are well educated or either intelligent.

• sinboi
    sinboi

When I read your title "Meetings 18+ only", I tot they were discussing Song of Solomon chapter 7 at the meeting..

Now the brother just said now most of you kids will be getting asked have you lost your virginity.

Asking kids that question??? That brother must have some loose screws in his head....

• zeb
    zeb

I like the radio commentator who said he never lost his virginity; he knows exactly where it went...

but to ask that question is as subtle as akick in the guts and reveals an utter absence of any understanding of what it is tobe a kid. Does this moron have kids ofhisown? I bet not.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

"What is masturbation" was the question I kept asking my siblings and parents about after a Sunday meeting when I picked up my very own blue hardcover version of the Young People Ask book. My brother told me it's something I should ask my father about. Oh, he told me. I remember he said it was something about "manipulating our own sex organs for pleasure". Didn't I feel like the smarty pants child.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, I can thank the Society and the Meetings for teaching me as a very young child about Biblically ACCEPTABLE things such as:

Incest

Child brides / Sex slavery

Prostitution

Genocide

Slavery

Baby murder

etc....

• Akid48
    Akid48

@wake me up before you jo-ho

of I was your dad I think I wouldn't let read from the young people ask book any and never take you to the meetings.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Most of what is discussed at the boasting sessions would actually be objectionable. It is about damnation of the soul being something positive. You keep hearing how poverty and hardship is a virtue, how it is wrong to have an easy life, or that celibacy is somehow a value, it becomes engraved in your soul. Then you keep hearing instructions that this is necessary to be saved? I believe that R-18 (which excludes those under 18) is way too soft. If anything, this damnation program should be banned for those under 21, if allowed at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit