Some gems from the "Anointed" WT study

by NotBlind 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Here's something to think about:

1) Some are anointed quickly = Current GB.

2) Some realize their anointing gradually = GB Helpers in the next decade.

3) Some are mental = Anyone except the GB and the GB Helpers. Espescially anyone who claims to have the heavenly calling, but disagree with any doctrines or corporate procedures of the WTBTS.

Trust me, this article is nothing more than an abusive attack against new partakers and "proof" that the GB helpers are legit once the current GB kick the bucket. The passive-agressive attacks will continue because the WTBTS is a cult and realizes that new partakers means new "competition."

DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ label licker...

If this guy is so convinced the Org has gotten it so wrong, why the f**k does he stay?

• label licker
    label licker

Vidiot,

I've asked him the same question. He was born in to the old order mennonite religion. got kicked out for disagreeing. He was then studied with by the jw's for over thirty years off and on. Finally when his mennonite community excommunicated him, he started coming to the jws. He says that him and his wife are eighty years old and he can't see himself picking up and moving again. He welcomes the elders to kick him out but he knows they won't. Eighty percent of the territory there is all mennonite and all intermarried or related. He says the elders need him more than he needs them.

When he became a jw, the elders had parts after parts at the assemblies but they would never have this old guy up on the platform in fear he might say something like he still believes in the cross and that you have to die first in order to be reborn. He says he put the elders on the map and made them famous at these conventions. Him and his wife are allowed to only work with the elders and their wives and now I know why. They want to keep this quiet since this guy has never kept it secret on what he really thinks about his belief. No one in the congregation can understand how these two got away with getting baptized.

The cobe of the congregation has actually taken him aside and told him that he knows what this guy has been up to. (keeping in contact with us) and that he's well aware of it, that nothing is a secret and to better watch himself. They took all his reading parts away from him and they don't pick him for comments. There's a sister from out west who knows it's me writing this and she has a big mouth. She has read all of Franz's books, reads all the apostate sites and yet stays in the org because her husband is an elder. It would be her that has told the elders about this poor old guy and us.

I do have to laugh when we talk to him. He partook again this year even though he refuses to use the org's bible. He will only use his King James. He will write out a letter to all his return visits stating why this org's doctrines are all wrong. And he does this right under the elders noses at the doors. He's been hauled in to the second school twice about not partaking by two twenty-five year old elders. He says if they ever kick him out, he will try his other son's religion. He has nine kids. He says he's just waiting for them to do it!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Oh this thread sums up all that is laughable about the society!
  • Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

DATA-DOG: omg, Wow, brilliant!! I do believe you nailed it. Nice one!!!! Totally explains what they're up to.

Them and their freakin' "teaching commands of men as doctrines."!!!

... As you say, this gives them a great way to prepare the way for the future anointed..... Ha. I'll bet there is even a WT study article being prepared about that.... Those who prepare the way, like Jesus and John the Baptist, and how it is definitely a " prophetic drama" which features them of course, and those who will follow. Gah.

You know, I would like to see this topic posted or included under a special, new category topic called "forum prophecies", ha.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Yes, DD summed it up perfectly!
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff

From DATADOG:

Trust me, this article is nothing more than an abusive attack against new partakers and "proof" that the GB helpers are legit once the current GB kick the bucket. The passive-agressive attacks will continue because the WTBTS is a cult and realizes that new partakers means new "competition."

That's it in a nutshell.

The problem is this current bunch can't think their way out of a paper bag.

If they say this about those who partake, that they might be mentally imbalanced, emotional, how do we know it is not true about the GB?

If it isn't a certainty for someone who partakes, how do we know that THEIR 'calling' might not be mistaken?

Do they not think anything through before they write it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit