BREAKING NEWS | Highlights of 2023 Worldwide Service Year Report

by Drearyweather 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ Joe - The JW Pharisees are inveterate liars, preying on the gullibility of Christians.

The org hierarchy is having its reward in full. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The Catholic Church is in rapid decline in Europe and North America

See this great book on the topic with lots of facts and figures and analysis, written by an academic who is a practising Catholic

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mass-Exodus-Catholic-Disaffiliation-Britain/dp/0198837941/

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"The org hierarchy is having its reward in full."

Until the day the Borg relinquishes it's harmful and damaging policies and becomes for Christlike,,,it will reap the things that they have sewn.

We are just starting to see the ''rewards'' returned to the Borg,,,it's starting to catch up with them. Finally.

• KalebOutWest
    KalebOutWest

Yes, Slimboyfat, that report from the Vatican that I noted says the same thing you pointed out...

The Catholic Church is in rapid decline in Europe and North America

And more, such as there is a striking drop in priest-to-Catholic ratio and that there are fewer nuns than ever before.

The study contains much of the same data, and in fact the news article where the study is presented is meant to be alarming as it talks about the shortages the church is facing and the very problem caused by unbalanced growth and low religious vocations in that religion. Unlike the JWs, growth, the Vatican article explains, is nothing to cheer about if there is no way to properly care for it.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Call me skeptical. WTC lacks transparency about all the problems they are experiencing, yet they shout loudly when they claim to be having any degree of success. Morale is low, especially at Bethel. I have to believe a report with some bright spots was needed desperately to curb the negative talk internally about the decline of the religion.

In this case, I seriously doubt that the numbers are accurate. The culture at WTC is well known - "Lying is OK when done for Kingdom interests".

OK - go ahead and say it - "Thomas - you were bound to say that no matter what the case!"

Well you are may be right. As a personal recipient of WTC lies, I distrust everything they say now. Like a hunting dog, I trust my nose to sniff out their lies, subterfuge, obfuscation and spin. And like WTC, I do not apologize.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

For those that say that wt is lying about their numbers. This is just speaking from the country i live in. The census figures, for the country I live in, has always been twice that reported by Wt. It’s always been like that, and still is to this present day. My argument, here in, is if Wt were lying there would be a formidable gap between the two figures. There simply isn’t. The above post I made is confirmed in the video I posted, made by an X/LDS you tuber.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Absolutely, joe134cd !

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have heard dubs being delighted with the increases.. But surely it is irrelevant to compare with 2021/2022, when K.Halls were shut and no assemblies to get baptised in .. Who wants to get baptised in an elder’s bathtub? Let’s see how it evens out over the next year or two. And we look forward to the full report to see what did not go so well.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Also worth comparing the Mormon and Adventist baptism figures which should be available somewhere.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    Who wants to get baptised in an elder’s bathtub?

That really made me smile! πŸ€£πŸ‘

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit