No more hour requirements for pioneers

by solomon 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Giordano
    Giordano

Looks like I finaly did get it removed!

• fulano
    fulano

What an insult for the members here who dedicated millions of hours on this rubbish.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I have spent 12 minutes trying to get this message off of here. It was the tag line in a very short movie when two senior sisters knock at a door and encounter a very rude man.

Giordano ...

Don't get stressed. The one on the left looked very well endowed.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Thank god I've only got 2 hours in this month.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

I think Atlantis received a 2020 letter pertaining to regular pioneers, but it is in Portuguese, so I am not sure what it says.

If someone who speaks Portuguese wants the letter, I'll send a link to them and maybe they could clue us in on what it says.

Petra!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If the letter is in Portuguese, perhaps it has to do with cancelling the rooming arrangements and Society recommended hotels during Carnival 2021 in Brasil.

Just my thoughts. I could be wrong.

But I do have Carnival on my bucket list to do someday. Wife and I do Fantasy Fest here in Florida (Key West) every year and did Mardi Gras (New Orleans Louisiana) once. We would never go back to Mardi Gras again.

I hope that Carnival in Brasil is more like Fantasy Fest. The Mardi Gras thing in New Orleans has too many people just pissing in the streets and it tends to smell quite nasty.

• waton
    waton

This directive probably also applies to all outside paid wt workers. In the army, during offences, "Pioneers" build bridges, laid landing strips, on retreat they blew them up, ripped up railroads.

how far will the wt retreat go?

obey obey obey?

• Italiancalipso
    Italiancalipso

I hope it will break the cognitive dissonance this one!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Nexts months announcements: Brothers we had an increase in the number of pioneers... even during the pandemic

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Oh no, is WT eliminating titles? What will our family do.....NO MORE TITLE OF PIONEER!!! Oh yeah, what was I thinking, they have read the Awake rags, which is equivalent to going to college. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit