Twelve days in Spain -- Nary a JW Cart in Sight

by Room 215 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• Room 215
    Room 215

Just concluded a twelve-day holiday in Spain... seven cities in twelve days -- and not one sighting of a JW cart.

• blondie
    blondie

Maybe their laws are different.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Blondie didn't Watchtower have some trouble in Spain?

Didn't the friends work and save like dogs for a New Bethel....then Watchtower wanted it sold??

Also they DF two respected Pioneer CO and wife who worked through the Franco era ban - friends of Ray Franz. That must have left a nasty taste in the older Spanish jws mouths

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Spain... seven cities in twelve days --

Cool, sounds like a great holiday. Where next?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Sorry Room 215 , but you should have spent 12 days in 7 cities and then you might have seen one J.W cart .?

Or hunky dory ,the Spanish brothers and Sisters are more enlightened than we are and concluded that its all bullshit

Come to think of it I live in a regional/town for the past 12 years and I have not seen a J.W. cart either ?

And for that matter very, very, seldom has anybody knocked on my door ?

What`s wrong with me ? why are they avoiding me ?

or is it because the witnessing life saving work is losing its edge.

J.W.`s are losing faith in the message without even realizing it.

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

Many cities authorities has not been authorizing carts, they consider them public sale or proselytism.

• steve2
    steve2

Have you considered they may have been invisibly present? They are frequently invisibly present at my local shopping mall. A shame I cannot see them - but they insist they are there.

• Wonderment
    Wonderment

A few months ago my wife and I took a similar trip to the old world, particularly, Portugal & Spain. We did see a couple of witnessing carts, one in Madrid, for sure. The other one, I don't remember now where it happened.

By the way, the trip was great.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

My be Jah has determined that preaching work is finished in Spain. Doors shut. Armeggadon soon.

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

Nothing in Barcelona city or at any of the tourist sites but spotted 3 today outside Barcelona football club.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit