Dissolved Congregations--Minneapolis--St. Paul.

by Atlantis 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

We know all the dissolved congregations in Minneapolis/St. Paul now:

1. Lake of the Isles

2. Champlain

3. Navarre

4. Columbia Heights, MN

5. Apple Valley and Lakeville merged and they call the "new" cong Lake Marion

6. Golden Valley

7. W. Bloomington

8. Edgerton

9. St. Croix Valley

10. East - Burnsville

11. St. Louis Park 12. Humbolt (Spanish Cong)

13. Lake Calhoun (Spanish)

14. Maryland (Spanish)

15. Burnsville Spanish

A few congregations are getting renamed also. Woodbury kingdom hall will go up for sale (it is on a superfund site supposedly, so gotta get rid of it).

Excuses Excuses.

Posting for a member of the board.

Petra!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Right in my back yard! I moved to this area a year ago from Florida and love it here. JW's came to my door one time while my daughter was here. She wasn't very nice to them. lol

So happy I am free from all the BS.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Anything in Mankato, MN? I have friends there.

• Spiral
    Spiral

I don’t know the area, but sounds like a lot of congregations.

Been hearing of lots of Spanish congregations getting the chop. They used to be more active (and fun to be around) than the English halls.

• Spiral
    Spiral

By the way, what percentage of total congregations in this area does this list represent?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Biahi:

Spiral:

People in those areas will probably contact us with more information, or they may answer your questions in the replies.

Best to get the information from the people who are there and eye-witnesses.

Petra!

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

You can speak with City Council memb’s and other city officials in different areas and find out what jDUBO’s are up2.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

lastmanstanding:

No kidding? I will have to keep that in mind.

Thanks!

Petra!

• SouthCentral
    SouthCentral

What is the spin that the organization is using to justify this downsizing? Also, how is this being perceived by fateful witnesses?

Does anyone know of any consolidations in the Los Angeles area?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

SouthCentral: "Does anyone know of any consolidations in the Los Angeles area?"

Might include consolidations/mergers in the Orange County, Riverside County and San Diego County areas as well...Spanish and English congregations...inquiring minds want to know...much appreciated!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit