New Book - The Reluctant Prostate

by Simon 17 Replies latest social humour

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

🤣🤣🤣😭Simon you're killing me

SBF Remember that Irish guy who wrote a book about how to escape Jehovah's witnesses? Except he made it free?

Then Lloyd got wind of the idea and wrote a cheap Amazon copy himself....and tried to charge people £200 to have him put THEIR story in the back! Then he gave them a special offer of £150 instead when...er ...no one took the marvellous opportunity.

• slimboyfat
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

That was funny Simon ,have a beer or two on me.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Included in the book are some discreet photos of the prostate exam visits! Viewer discretion advised!

Here is the beautiful KANNIKA! Talk about a nurse who loved her job. KANNIKA had me facing up for the exam, instead of the usual face down. FIVE STARS FOR KANNIKA!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

"Roy Devons" - lol

You gotta write that book.

I'd buy it if you got it published

• Simon
    Simon
    I'd buy it if you got it published

Hey, people who buy the $150 special-schmuck edition "might" get a mention, LOL

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Simon - if the book is good, then I can see a film adaptation ...

Obese neck-beard Roy Devons (Alec Baldwin) is a youtube hero, globally celebrated for single-handedly rescuing hundreds of millions of people from various cults across the world.

But an unexpected midlife crisis causes him to take a break from saving the world. His only option now is to go on vacation to the fleshpots of Thailand for a two-week period of self-reflection.

Roy Devons is ... The Kerb Crawler.

This film has been rated R due to its frequent depictions of explicit sex and blame-shifting.

All characters featured in this motion picture are entirely fictitious and any resemblance to real persons is purely coincidental.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I've thought of a couple of jokes involving Alec Baldwin and shooting blanks, but they're in such bad taste even this thread is inappropriate for them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit