Call For Children To Get Baptised From CO

by freemindfade 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

When you have a "brother of Christ" like TOMO, is it any wonder that CO's are douche-bags?? TOMO straight up says that Jeehoobie is going to destroy "inactive" ones! That's in the bible,... where????

Let's Review:........

DD

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    In the bible....where. Exactly what I thought too!! It just seems that CO douchebags are excellent at blowing hot air and making stuff up as they go along with convenience to scare or guilt the rank and file.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Are CO's talks scripted now?

If so, the info is directly from "Mother." The CO is just a good little WT soldier following orders.

• blondie
    blondie
    CO talks have been scripted for some time around the 80's during the "Great Apostasy." Too many giving their personal opinion.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    I would love to hear a recording of this talk and put it on the web for all hear the spiritual abuse.

Totally agree. We're getting so much material for free from the GB but local Kingdom Hall recordings let the world know what's really going on in a street near them.

Please, please make a discreet effort to record your local nutjob Elders and CO's

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

A recording has been requested, lets see what happens...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Using fear and guilt mixed in with a bit of lying and deceiving is the most predominate tactic used by the WTS. to lure in its devoted followers.

If you don't worship Jehovah exactly like the way we tell you to, you'll be duly killed because he wont choose you to live and proceed on to an earthly paradise.

Here's brief video with John Ceders ( Loyd ) telling how the WTS treats and controls children to place them under the power and control of the leaders of this organization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEgGKUiupRw

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Thanks blondie.

Excellent suggestion nicolaou.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    What a horrible childhood for anyone. Such horrific pictures in books and magazines of people, buildings on fire with the ground opening-up swallowing people up. Yes, this is what children are exposed to at a young, impressionable age. Then coupling that early mind-control with what these douchebag CO's are saying about baptizing children, very disturbing to say the least.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    When I heard the Co talking I heard my mom when I was 10. Sounded like they were reading the same script.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit