New Poll : Trump 37% Approval Rating

by jp1692 18 Replies latest jw friends

• jp1692
    jp1692

For Minimus:

Almost 2/3rds of the country DO NOT APPROVE of the President. (I just thought you might wanna know) 🤓

That’s right, folks: According to an exclusive Reuters/Ipsos public opinion poll, April 19, 2019, only: “37 percent of adults in the United States approved of Trump’s performance in office.”

This is down from 40 percent in a similar poll conducted on April 15 and matching the lowest level of the year.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Donald Trump and the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses definitely have one thing in common...their approval ratings are tanking!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

% approval rating for both tRump and the gb among normal, regular, rational. logical, honest humans!

just saying!

• Introvert 2
  • waton
    waton

I guess the GB/Trump ratings are similar, because Trump cant keep the invaders out (as he promised), and the GB cant keep the faithful in.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I wasn't a Trump supporter in the beginning. Never thought he'd win the election. But I've jump onboard the Trump Express as I saw the economy take off and as I saw how about 75% of all politicians hate him. (My friend's enemy is my enemy!)

Such a big deal is being made of the Mueller Report. Frankly, I'm shocked there wasn't some solid evidence of conspiring with Russia. The entire effing thing is BS party line politics. The accusations against Trump pale in comparison to the dealing of both Clinton's, as well as Obama.

Lying under oath was "no big deal" when it was "I did not have sex with that woman". But now some of Trump's cronies (ie, Flynn) are convicted over menial shit. The Clinton money machine (aka The Clinton Foundation) is an absolute fraud and rife with corruption (Pay for Play). Nothing in the Trump Campaign compares.

I'm convinced they all hate him because he isn't "one of them". I like that!

I also hope the Courts shut down this BS demand for his taxes. It is NOT law that a candidate produce them for the public. Have Congress change the law that THEY ALL must produce them, and then maybe I"ll reconsider. Let's look a little closer at all politicians who have a spouse that sell shit (only) to the Government.

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

Trump's approval rating is the lowest of any incoming president in nearly 25 years

Oh wait, that was in 2016 when 90% of Americans were saying, “Trump will never Win”

And Yet!

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/286169-Donald-Trump-Wins-The-Presidential-Election.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-approval-rating-lowest-of-last-3-incoming-presidents-2016-12

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, from the people who told us he only had a 1% chance of winning the election ...

His approval rating is about where Obama was and going up, not down. This is despite a 2 year non-stop media propaganda campaign claiming he committed crimes that he did not.

What's fascinating is how leaders like Trudeau and Macron are described as "popular" even though they have much lower approval ratings. But even if they don't have anything to criticize, the press will use language such as "unpopular" when describing Trump as a way of coloring the language to bias their reporting.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

I don't take much stock in a poll either. His actions speak for themselves. He picked Mike Pence for his VP, the evangelical version of Tony Morris. But as always, you have to admire the guts it takes to publicly mock the disabled. He will always have that.

• zeb
    zeb

Confused.

Voting in Australia is compulsory..which means the snowflakes and their kin have to think for at least a week before any election.

Voting in the UK is not but you have to registered to vote. The majority over a 1/3rd of younger voters didnt register but wheinged loudly when the brexit vote happened ..

Britain doesnt have all these confusing primaries nor does Australia or perhaps any other commonwealth country.

The election is held and the results are in and the govt may be returned or given the order of the boot.Thats it!

America seems to be forever in a state of flux.

Trump? from this distance i have seen the unemployment figures for black Americans are now at their lowest as with hispanic Americans... the guy must be doing some thing right.

Just my -77 cents worth..

comments welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit