GB pushed the vax

by Diedsuddenly 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Elena
    Elena

The smoking gun is when Spain asked would Jehovah let’s his full time servants take the vaccine if it was harmful?

This was clearly telling everyone that Jehovah says the vaccine is not harmful. We now know that the vaccine is indeed harmful. It can’t be more clear and there is no back tracking this time trying to claim they never said that.

this could be the clearest evidence that the GB directions are not from God.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Elena, "would Jehovah let his full time servants....." If as I suspect the top tier of JW are puppets of deep state, they were likely given saline solution-so had nothing to fear and knew it. In accord with splane's reasoning, if you took it and had adverse reaction, then you must not really be a servant of God. ( the more I watched the updates, the more convinced I was that almighty God wasn't backing those men. At first I thought,they are men and can make mistakes. I started looking up in the Bible faithful and discreet slave and at first thought the faithful and evil slave could be the same. Then I determined the scriptures were parable---the whole thing they crouched in twisting the scriptures was a lie. I wish I had examined it all sooner...I just remember being impressed about the 144000 when I read the blue "truth" book at age 15.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit