GB pushed the vax

by Diedsuddenly 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diedsuddenly
    Diedsuddenly

I remember during the pandemic the GB updates got progressively stronger pushing the vaccines

they even had experiences of some who were reluctant to get them and then due to the GB keep saying fully vaccinated these poor JWs went out and got all the catch ups shots and even all the boosters

i remember someone making a compilation video showing all the GB update clips of the GB pushing the clot shots, even Tony Morris saying the words ‘go get vaccinated’

and David Splain saying “you may wonder and ask what do these brothers know about vaccines, wrong question. The right question is what does Jehovah know”

has anyone got this compilation video as I can’t find it now?

• Diedsuddenly
    Diedsuddenly

It seems now anyone who said the clot shots were safe and effective is guilty of spreading dangerous miss information

surely this is something the GB can’t get out of, their usual tactics are to try to change the JWs memories and change JW history

I can guess they will try to claim they always left it upto the individual now that we know the clot shots are not safe and effective

but we will never forget them claiming that Jehovah helped them to keep all the Bethel families and special full time servants fully vaccinated with all the boosters every six months

i wish I could find that compilation video of the GB pushing the clot shots

if anybody has the time it would be good to make another compilation video of all the clips from the GB updates with them pushing the vaccines before Bethel tries to delete or edit all those updates and broadcasts

• Diedsuddenly
    Diedsuddenly

What would the governing body say about staying fully vaccinated every six months now that the truth has come out

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

they are still coercing people to get the clot shot, are they not? I saw letters where you couldn't be on the hospital liaison committee or visitation unless you had them and also it's been brought out ( heard it, but didn't see in official writing) that the elders couldn't attend elder's school without them. ( the more I think about it I believe they are part of the globalist's new world order ( and part of that agenda is depopulation-in part by vaccine, and also planned parenthood---it's no secret, they have discouraged having children for many years.)

I have recently seen videos reporting most covid deaths are among those who have been vxxed...also a higher up in pfizer testifying that their vx was never tested to see if it prevented spread ( wasn't that the purpose?) Also I have watched videos about those who suddenly died and it being linked to the vx...(so yeah, it appears many of the conspiracy theorists were on target after all.) When the GB started twisting scriptures to get support for the taking of this poison, I knew there wasn't any way Jesus or Jehovah was behind that bunch of con artist...and once you get that through your brain, you start to spot all the lies that you were indoctrinated with./// I too, would like to see that complication. I watched those updates every month and was appalled! and it was maddening. And then during a circuit assembly, the CO said if we trusted Jehovah, we had to trust the GB and therefore we had to take the vx ( in other words, if you don't take the clot shot, you didn't trust Jehovah.) so glad to be outta there!

• Diedsuddenly
    Diedsuddenly

Yes it’s true you can’t do anything unless you remain fully vaccinated this means no longer than six months since your last shot

any form you fill in, even volunteering for maintenance at convention hall or something you have to be classed as fully vaccinated

there was a letter to all elders saying some have expressed doubts about the vaccines and if you talk about these things now is the time to stop, if not the CO will call into question your position in the congregation

or words to that effect

has anyone got a copy of that letter at all?

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Diedsuddenly... the first "apostate" video I watched was Ex JW critical thinker...Letter to the elders to keep their mouth shut. I thought to self, if it is a letter to the elders, it isn't apostate! So I watched it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk2GlowFvcI&t=618s

• Hellothere
    Hellothere
    After 30 years as a JW i know one thing. If GB tell you too do something, do completely the opposite. Yes they have admitted they are not guided by spirit. But it's not that. They have always the great ability too take the wrong decision. It's marvelous how they always take the opposite decision of what they should. Don't know if it's living on a convent that got them totally out of balance with reality. Or they just crazy
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

2021-09-27--Letter.

See #2
    Click image to enlarge.

https://postimg.cc/WtWg5BvX

Grandpa!
  • Diedsuddenly
    Diedsuddenly

This is probably the smoking gun that will wake up the most Jdubs and bring down the Borg.

how can they deny they pushed this vax on their followers? When they realise this was harmful and the GB were wrong they will wake up that these fat old men are not Gods one and only channel

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

I told my sister (a devout JW) that I wonder if the mRNA based Covid-19 vaccines sometimes cause significant blood vessel problems. She said the people in Bethel have all taken them and that none of them have had any major health problems as a result. She says she thus believes the vaccines are safe. But I still wonder if they are entirely safe.

Our mother (a devout JW who took the full series of vaccines) now has a very major problem in her brain (what my sister called white spots [she probably means as seen on brain imaging MRI scans]). My mother, sister, and I are very concerned about mom's health condition. My sister says she doesn't think that the Covid-19 vaccinations received by our mom caused our mom's brain problems.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit