GB pushed the vax

by Diedsuddenly 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I'm sure you know, the vaccine like most vaccines doesn't prevent infection. It primes the immune system to respond when infection occurs, but as with everything as complex as a mutating virus and unique biological hosts, it cannot prevent all bad disease responses. It's all a matter of probabilities. Your coworker may have been infected with a new variant before the vaccines were adjusted. It's also possible she was just one of those unfortunate folks whose immune response to the vaccine wasn't robust. Too many unknowns.

Cases like your coworkers ought to to reinforce the need to stay current with boosters and practice good judgment when in crowds, even when vaccinated.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

There was a dub (she mentioned that she was PIMQ, thinking about becoming POMO sometime in the near future) who, after getting the Johnson & Johnson vax (1 dose needed only), she experienced skin rashes plus started having her menstrual cycle all over again (she is in her early 60s)! She spoke to her doctor who told her not to take any boosters anytime soon until he and some other medical associates can research plus ascertain why these conditions are happening to her. This dub was on a "Six Screens of the Watchtower" show. I didn't get to hear any more info about her situation.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

What Splain said was “it comes down to this, do you believe Jehovah is directing this organisation or not?”

then he said something about following direction and to take the vaccine but I would love to see the video clip for actual wording

and David Splain saying “you may wonder and ask what do these brothers know about vaccines? That’s is the wrong question. The right question is what does Jehovah know”

has anyone got this compilation video as I can’t find it now?

• Freeorange
  • enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I noticed this when watching the video of updates...they were quick to point out the ones who died had underlying health issues

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

At 20mins and 20seconds David Splain asks the question “would Jehovah ask his people to take the covid vaccine if it was harmful?”

he really said that. It’s so simple, now we know for certain that this covid vaccine is harmful, there is no debate about this anymore

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

the last 2 updates in the series isn't about vx, but perfectly describes the GB ( I guess that is what they mean by "projection"

• Freeorange
    Freeorange

The GB can't ever walk this back. WT needs to burn to the ground - case closed.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

these people are not witnesses, but two ladies who are fleshly sisters are quite ill. One-her cancer came back and she has been quite ill. Two-she has blood clots in both legs and lungs and not up to talking to anyone. ( thanks to vx!)

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

ED DOWD: “Safe and Effective” Is the Biggest Fraud of Our Lifetime “And it’s unwinding,” he says. “All you have to do is look at the Pfizer stock price – look at the Moderna stock price, and they are hitting new lows every day.” “And there’s a reason why,” Dowd added. “Even though the mainstream media and our medical institutions won’t admit what’s going on, the word’s gotten out and uptake of the magic juice inoculations is about 6% now.

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1753475378021072944

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit