I'M SICK AND TIRED

by Yerusalyim 23 Replies latest jw friends

• freein89
    freein89

Yeru,

I'm sorry your sick and tired, I can identify and sometimes I switch to tired and sick just to break the monotony. You are a teacher. College? I am substitute teaching for two school districts, K-12. I am not called everyday so I fill in working with my hubby the tile contractor. Back breaking work, which might explain why my back hurts.

Any advice for substitute teachers? Like how to get the little darlings to sit down and be quiet?

Deb

• gumby
    gumby
    What's you're big complaint right now.

It's monday.

My other cpmplaint is I'm 49 and feel like 89. My bones ache, my back hurts, I need to find another TYPE of work as my works makes me worse. Sometimes I have to stand awhile to pee. I have to take prevacid for acid reflux too.

There....how was that? Do I sound sicker than Amazing? I'll catch him soon enough.

I hear the flu you have is a stinker Mike. Take care of yourself......and learn to say NO.

Gumby

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Yeru

Take care of yourself...

Your body is trying to tell you something...

Hot toddy, rest in bed, and I couple of good hugs will help... guaranteed.

Take care

sincerely

Special K

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((((((Mike)))))))))

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Not that I'm really the best person to give this advice, but take it easy on yourself. I do the same thing. Working 55 - 65 hours a week takes it's toll. Sometimes just leaving early and sitting in front of the boob tube is good. ANY type of rest. I know you have a lot on your plate, but if you don't take care of yourself, nobody will.

Love ya,

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit