I'M SICK AND TIRED

by Yerusalyim 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Literally, sick and tired. Burning my candle at both ends is catching up with me. 14 to 16 hour days at work have me worn out...and I picked up the cold that's been plauging my daughter for a week now.

Ain't life grand!

Don't ya feel sorry for me?

What's you're big complaint right now.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Rest Yeru, rest. Why are you devoting so much time at work? Yeah colds do zap energy out of us.

How old is your daughter?

My complaint? I complain to myself and then I fix the problem.

Am I to understand that you were never a JW?

Have a happy.

Guest 77

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Guest,

Nope, never a Dub, my wife and step son were...and two of my step kids are...which is my reason for associating on this board.

The nature of my job...I can't really get any time off...I even had to work 6 hours Saturday and 1 today...plus the paperwork I brought home (14 Country studies written my my students...plus their evaluations) I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving 4 day weekend...and just venting.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I feel sorry for you. I was doing much the same thing, and caught the flu that it seems everyone in the family had gotten but me. It hit me hard and I was laid low for about 10 days. I am still coughing a bit, but am much better.

Take good care of yourself, drink lots of water, and sleep. Activity keeps your body from healing, so you really do need to slow down.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I take 'Echinamide' anti-viral formula immune support when I'm coming down with a cold. I had bronchial pneumonia as a child. I loved the cold but it's caught up with me. I've switch from taking penicillin pills (a pain) to Echinamide. So, your a teacher?

Guest 77

• invictus
    invictus

Sorry for you,Yerusalyim

try some home made chicken soup-lots of meat and noodles-sure cure at least in my family.

and for my biggest complain - having to work full time night shift is turning me into zombie and very cranky one.

take care of yourself and hope you and your daughter feel much better soon.

Invictus

• Amazing
    Amazing

My complaint?

Arthritis, Asthma, Heart Disease, Diabetes, Stroke, and Psoriasis. Otherwise, I feel damn good.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Well I was going to say the Cougars lost yesterday, and the Seahawks lost today, but after looking at Amazing's list I think I'll just sit back down and count my blessings.

• smack
    smack

thats amazing.... er, you dribble too

Steve

Tasmanian Overbeer

• bebu
    bebu

I'm trying to remember what my biggest complaint is.

* ---'Doh!

My bad memory.

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit