Today the two elders did not appear to declare at prosecutor's citation

by opusdei1972 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

Yesterday my sister was phoned by an unknown person, who did not want to be identified, though my sister asked him. He just said that "the Jehovah's Witness Organization informs you that you are no longer a Jehovah's Witness, you may appeal during seven days." That's all.

Of course my sister will not appeal, and she is now totally free from that stupid religion.

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

This seems to be the end of this history. But I have to say that my sister was for 40 years a faithful witness, but suddenly, one day, I had to inform her about my own research on the Organization's contradictions. She had to accept, after some months of readings, that she was supporting a false ideology. This situation is very odd, because when I was a boy she preached me and she even "convinced" me that the Organization had the Truth.

For many years, we were the only ones in my family who remained faithful believing that the Watchtower Society was the channel of God. Of course, it belongs to the past.

• flipper
    flipper

OPUSDEI 1972- Well, we see that the elder apples don't fall far from the Governing Body tree- do they ? Because GB member Gerrit Losch refused to show up demanded by a Superior court to testify on WT child abuse in the case of Gilbert Campos in San Diego, California , and the WT Society refused to submit documentation from their database files showing there are 20,000 JW pedophiles in the United States alone when a judge demanded them to - and the judge slapped WT Society with a 13.5 million $$$$$ penalty for refusing to show up.

I wonder what kind of fines these elders will be slapped with if they keep listening to the idiotic WT legal department telling them to rebel against the courts and not show up. Really incredible. WT Society is like a train wreck snowball causing avalanches in everyone's lives. Sick cult. I hope your sister gets justice my friend

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    Thanks flipper, we have to wait and see.
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Wow charming, an anonymous caller. Might as well have been any witness who knew about her court case.

But it shows how afraid this cult is of courts whenever they are not battling for the 'freedom of religion' they deny their own members.

Hope your sister is really free now!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Don`t these Elders believe the scripture that says " Do not be afraid when delivered up to the courts ...as to what you will say......holy spirit will put words in your mouth as to how to give an answer "

{Or words to that effect ].

Obviously not

smiddy

• flipper
    flipper

Good points Anders & Smiddy. This is an important thread I feel to keep bumped up for the reason that it's exposing the WT Society as a covert organization that is telling it's elders to NOT testify in courts of the land AND WT is apparently instructing elders to secretly call up JW's who they want to kick out- and harass and threaten them with expulsion if these JW's testify or sue the WT or local elders. One way I guess the WT Society leaders feel empowered are the only ways that they know in how to get rid of their enemies - either pay them off exorbitant sums of money to keep them quiet about child abuse- or eliminate these " enemies " who talk too much by DFing them or expelling them out of the congregation. Even if by harassing phone calls. Disgusting

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

Yes, note that it would have been better for the reputation of these elders to be present before the prosecutor so as to present their apologies for their bad behavior to my sister in the street. However, the Organization ordered them to be absent at the audience, and it preferred to use an anonymous elder so as to phone my sister just to inform her that she is no longer a witness. This is how the Organization handles the "Truth".

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Cowards...

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit