Today the two elders did not appear to declare at prosecutor's citation

by opusdei1972 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Elder puppy did you stalk that poor lady on the street and at her home ?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    kairos
    When elders start going to jail after WT lawyers give terrible advice, things will change.

Bring it on. You can't make an omlette without breaking eggs.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I know , I`m sorry bother Eldog , , I`ve still got a boner thinking about miss poodle , I can`t help it.

God made me that way.

smiddy

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    Wild-Thing: The statement about "those who disassociate themselves" appears in Watchtower 1981 Sept 15 p.20-26 Disfellowshiping—How to View It
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

@ OP - you made my morning much brighter. Thank you!!

P. S. let those maggot elders feel how those THEY summon feel. LOL

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    Pardon the pun but you couldn't write this stuff. It's unbelievable that the elders are commanded by GB/Watchtower to not admit to the media that they hold judicial committees. Incredible.... It just gets better doesn't it!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

What a "fine witness" they gave.

Is it just me, or does anyone else get the impression that every single thing the Org says or does nowadays is just making them look worse and worse?

God, it's like a nasty little animal that starts snapping and snarling when it's backed into a corner.

• Londo111
    Londo111
    Much hope for her success in court!
  • Heaven
    Heaven

The more people in the legal profession know about this, the better I say. Good on your sister for providing them with the Elder's Shit On the Flock book.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    I don't want to get this site in trouble ... but over at this other site, people are sharing the

Shepherd The Flock of God ks10-E

in multiple formats.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit