Today the two elders did not appear to declare at prosecutor's citation

by opusdei1972 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

Today the two elders who stalked my sister were absent at the Prosecutor's citation.

They were waited for 1 hour, but they did not come. This attitude favors their culpability.

They were notified to attend the interrogatory, but they simply ignored the citation.

It seems that they were instructed by the Bethel Branch to avoid this interrogatory.

However, the prosecutor said that they were notified for this unique citation and they will be notified for this absence too. Accordingly, my sister will receive from the prosecutor a document protecting her, in which the two elders can't approach her again. Furthermore, my sister gave to the prosecutor a copy of the book “Shepher the flock of God”, and showed him some portions. One of these portions says that the elders must not admit to any journalist or attorney the existence of a judiciary committee. So, he was surprised and said that this is an interesting document to be analyzed and considered just in case.

While waiting the elders, my sister was accompained by her boss, who is an old woman, who leads a high school. She became also very surprised when my sister showed her the judiciary procedures of the book of the elders, and especially after reading the following Watchtower's words (of the 1981 Spanish version):

Persons who make themselves "not of our sort" by deliberately rejecting the faith and beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses should appropriately be viewed and treated as are those who have been disfellowshiped for wrongdoing.

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    More people is knowing the intolerance of this sect.
  • kairos
    kairos
    When elders start going to jail after WT lawyers give terrible advice, things will change.
  • Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    Does anyone know if it still says that in the most current Elder book?
  • Hadriel
    Hadriel

@Wild_Thing as of 2012 yes.

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    Wild_Thing: I don't know of an updated version, but I sent to my sister the spanish version which is in internet. It's a 2010 version.
  • opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

"If a member of the media or an attorney representing the accused contacts the elders, they should not give him any information about the case or verify that there is a judicial committee"

The above words clearly reveal the illegal nature of a judicial committee.

• zeb
    zeb
    Pm to you.
  • Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    Persons who make themselves "not of our sort" by deliberately rejecting the faith and beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses should appropriately be viewed and treated as are those who have been disfellowshiped for wrongdoing.

I was wondering about this statement. Is this statement in the latest elder's book?

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Although the elders didn't show I think this will send a clear message that she wants to be left alone. It's just a shame it had to get to that point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit