I'm back...restored...renewed...reloaded

by Yerusalyim 35 Replies latest social current

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Simon said: You are expected to stick to the rules Stacey and not insult people"

Simon I am sorry but you know Stacy has been insulted and you never seem to mind that. She has been told to take classes, that she is immature etc. That I FIND insulting. She is a bright girl and deserves as much respect as any poster. I would be sarcastic to you also, if I was constantly belittled and you just sat back and watched. She is a wise girl, especially at her age. Funny that people 20 or more years older aren't as mature or intelligent.

Yeru: I am sooo glad your back to your full posting.

• lastcall
    lastcall

Yeru, I am glad you are back. I think your a good man... nothing wrong with a lil' honest debate. Xjweldr I have a question for you, why would you want to give:

the pro -Bush right wing conservative point of view while you have been away-

Why would you want to define yourself as a yes man to an one narrow ideology ,"right-wing conservative."

Why wouldn't you just debate the topics based on the truthful facts and give your opinion

Me, I don't care if it's Bush or Howard Dean in there, when they pull something, or I disagree with them, I'll examine the facts and come to my own independent conclusion.

Please tell me you were just talkin' smack, or being sarcastic or something.

LC

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Last call I defend my viewpoint -- I tend to be rightwing conservative on many matters -- but I am left wing liberal on others -- as an example I would never waste police time prosecuting people between the ages of 16-21 for drinking -- having spent loads of time inEurope and Britain I think it is crazy -- there are other areas also -- I am liberal about some drugs -- I would legalize the use of marijuana -- but on other areas such as the economy and defence I tend to be right wing -- so I want to -- I am my own person - believe and trust me on that - my three heroes of the last century were/are Sir Winston Churchill - -Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan

• Robdar
    Robdar

...reloaded

If you are firing blanks, shoot some this way.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Thank the lawd, Yeru!

I missed your round, moon-shaped head of an avatar rising over our nation's greatest hour.

I wondered if you were okay.

CZAR

edited to add: PS: Simon, can I have more posts than 40? I keep hitting the wall!

• lastcall
    lastcall

xjwelder,

Fair enough, but I would not consider you a" right wing conservative" then. (although you are absolutely entitled to label yourself however you choose)

You are an independent who happens lean to the left on many social views, and right on fiscal and defense issues. Bush would disagree with you and I both on many issues evidently.

I was just trying to understand why anyone would want to align themselves with such a narrow label as" right-wing conservative." ( or "left-wing liberal" for that matter.)

From what you've explained your not a right winger at all...in my mind anyway.

LC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit