I'm back...restored...renewed...reloaded

by Yerusalyim 35 Replies latest social current

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Simon has restored my limits...THANKS SIMON.

Ya know...if I insult someone...I generally don't mean it...and I usually apologize for it....the topics that got me in trouble are ones I feel VERY strongly about.

People I know are in harms way...being shot at...and dying...many here would say there's no meaning to those deaths...which takes the heart out of a soldier and makes it harder for them to concentrate and stay out of harms way.

As to the Bush lie Issue...There's no evidence whatsoever that Bush lied...there are allegations...but no proof...the Intelligence used for this war was faulty at least from outward appearances...but that doesn't mean a lie was told. Had Bush lied to the American people and it was proven I would immediately call for his resignation as INTEGRITY is the measuring stick by which I measure all people.

At any Rate...Simon Taketh away and Simon Giveth Back. Thanks for all the Supportive PM's.

Michael

• logansrun
    logansrun

No, no, no Simon....we wanted Bush deleted, not Yeru.

Bradley

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Wahooooo ! Your 'voice' was missed.

• Seven
    Seven

Jeep good to see you. :)

• Aztec
    Aztec
    Ya know...if I insult someone...I generally don't mean it...and I usually apologize for it....the topics that got me in trouble are ones I feel VERY strongly about

Precisely why I like you so much! You're a good man Charlie Brown and I applaud you for doing a great job!

~Aztec

• freedom96
    freedom96

Good to have you back!!

• donkey
    donkey

Yeru,

At least you know why you lost yours to start with. I lost mine and no one has indicated why. I have sent 2 private messages to Simon - but no response at all.

My current limit is 10 posts, zero threads. I will have to beg and or grovel?

• Mulan
    Mulan

Yay. Glad you aren't restricted anymore. Bouncy 3

• minimus
    minimus

Yeru---you're likeable because you're a man of conviction and you don't hold a grudge. You're one of the good guys here!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Good on ya Yeru.

Thanks Simon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit