Yet another mo' money video!

by nowwhat? 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

FNM

Hope your mom does not have any blank checks lying around the house that she can have access to.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Vanderhoven 7- Mom has no access to the financial Department. But they (elders) are sure digging in. I have arranged a private meeting with these three idiots with my lawyer which they don't know will be present. Stay tuned.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

@ FNM

That's good news. I assume you have been given Power of Attorney and mandate and that you are in her will. I am sure the elders will say that they have discussed things with her and her desire is to give her money to the org. Has she been declared incompetent? Anyway, I believe that in all likelihood what her will says will stand. If you are going to meet with them as planned, it is smart that you have arranged for your lawyer to be there. If you tell them this in advance, they may cancel the meeting themselves.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Her living Will ( Thank the stars!) Excludes the Watchtower and anything Jw. Infact we have been inactive for over ten years. These elders have no ideal that a lawyer will be present at this meeting. I have full power over my mom's estate. How I know of this is from my housekeeper and sister. That they would love to have their hands on mom's cash/assets. The lawyer is a family relative and not a Jw. They are walking into a real grilling.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Vanderhoven 7- I want to add that the elders think this is a return to Geehovah shepherding call. They won't pass up on that. Little do they know what's in store for them!

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    I have arranged a private meeting with these three idiots with my lawyer which they don't know will be present. Stay tuned.

Wow, I will be looking forward to hearing how this turns out! All the best to you Foolednomore.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

Nice work foolednomore. Get the money grabbers off your mom neck. See how fast they will forget about her. Once they can't get her money 💰🤑.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

what with the storms, the insurance chasers can be out full swing...free labor=big pay day when the homes get repaired...( wondering how many halls will get repairs. )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit