SCARY: My First Letter From Patterson!

by marriedtodamob 39 Replies latest jw friends

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

Hope my attachment works- I will keep trying or perhaps someone can help me get this official letter posted if I fail...I just got this in the mail

yesterday and finally opened it today. I DID NOT WRITE TO THEM! I had repeatedly asked my reinstating husband

and his family about this however. Interesting....very interesting...What do you think?

I just LOVE the part where they say: " Rather, it is the content of the material and the faithful adherence to the bible that should impress the reader and convince him that the published article is reliable...

My skin is just crawling right now...

mobbie

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

No attachment...

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

Ok HELP...how do I attach this thing from "My documents"? I have tried to upload and attach and am getting nowhere...

thanks, mobbie

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

It didn't come up on your first attempt!

I paste information in here from time to time, and one time in particular had a difficult time. What I have done since is copy the document into a Word document then check the formatting. I don't know this for a fact, but I don't think this board supports any thing other than very simple formatting.

Don't forget to erase any names out of the letter - as in who it is written to - and who signs it. You'll be infringing on some silly law if you don't.

growedup

• marriedtodamob
  • Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Now you need to change the size so we can read it :)

I believe you select the size when you upload- you may need to delete it and do it again.

• onacruse
    onacruse

mobbie, you have my number...gimme a call, and I'll see what I can do to help ya. Or, Phantom will be over here in a couple of hours; he'd prob be able to help you a lot more than I can

Craig

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

Thank you Phantom and imallgrowedup-I will keep trying! Sorry...it really is worth reading...Can I send it to one of you in a PM or e-mail?

mobbie

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

You can send it to me! Check for a pm in the upper left-hand corner for my address!

growedup

Edited to add: I bet onacruise would be able to help you better than I. However, I am more than willing to help if you need it!

:-)

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Fat chance that I can help, Craig - I can't even figure out how to upload my own avatar (still an open thread in Tech Support about it...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit