What are 5 Things You are Grateful for this Thanksgiving 2023 ?

by Sea Breeze 13 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I’m very grateful for everything.

Especially for:….The small but very important pleasures in life that maybe some take for granted, such as family, nature, etc. But, maybe that’s because I’ve reached a certain age.

I can’t not mention that I’m grateful enough (to get down on my knees) that I got out of the JW religion over two decades ago… I’m grateful I had a ‘life’ before the religion that I could go back to and feel like a human being again - enjoying family and Holidays once again. I am grateful I was able to reconnect with the only people in the world who really ever cared about me…I freed myself from the illusion and judgmental strangers who meant nothing.

Last but not least, I’m glad I kept that job until retirement!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

LHG,,1000 x on your 'like' button.

• just fine
    just fine

Thankful for my husband and non-JW family.

Thankful for the memories we get to create without pressure to be anything other than what we are.

Thankful for my job - I work with some really great people, love what I do, and get paid well. The day before Thanksgiving I got messages from some of my peers saying how thankful they were for me to be working on some projects with them.

Thankful for all of the things I just bought on Black Friday Sales 🙄.

Thankful for all my Thanksgiving leftovers.

• Marcial
    Marcial

I am grateful to Atlantis for everything it does for us. I am grateful to all of you for your kind welcome and especially for your understanding for a participant who must use Google translation to communicate with you despite the translation difficulties. Thank you all, I am grateful to you. Marcial

Je suis reconnaissant envers Atlantis de tout ce qu'il fait pour nous .JE suis reconnaissant envers vous tous pour votre aimable accueil et surtout de votre compréhension pour un participant qui doit doit utiliser google translation pour échanger avec vous malgré les difficultés de traduction. Merci à vous tous je vous en suis reconnaissant. Marcial

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit