Jesus in a Super Hero Cape

by iloowy.goowy 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

You sort of can’t help wonder

• waton
    waton

Wt always showed Jesus as carrying a kind of a scarf, blanket over the shoulder. In the resurrection must have slipped to the rear.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

smiddy3 don't you remember all of the 144,000 who end up in heaven even females become supermen. No breast allowed. Lol. Still Totally ADD

• rockemsockem
    rockemsockem

All these idiots who stay in have is comic books printed by the addled idiots of Bethel.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Where is Wonder Woman or Supergirl ,man are you sexist ? LOL

They deserve their own post:

• stillin
    stillin

You've got some fine-looking super-heros there, POState!

• Giordano
    Giordano

So the hundredth and forty four thousand have died and gone to heaven which is a giant building with thousands of floors where each separate religion can be in the company of those who subscribe to the same god and it's rules.

However it has become known that floor 13 is made up of those who claim the JW faith. The elevator operators always ask for silence when passing the 13th floor.

An explanation has been printed and posted.

"Please remain silent when passing floor 13. That's where the Jehovah's Witnesses live and they think they are the only ones in Heaven."

• Crazyguy2
    Crazyguy2

These people at bethel are clearly nuts!!!!

• wozza
    wozza

Looking at the WTS painting of Jesus and the inserted pic of superman actually tells me alot!

Look at Jesus's ,well he looks like he's actually got a camel toe happening there! whereas superman is quite MANLY in that region !

I think there maybe two ways of looking at this a: Jesus has no balls so how could he come around here and kill billions of people? or b: the GB is really right that anyone going to heaven has no sex so therefore they will all be rabid neutered killers "coming soon around the corner" tm

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

On the fantasy/superhero theme, I heard a comment at the meeting about Jehovah bringing people back to life “with a snap of his fingers” like a superhero (Stone Man, or something) from the latest Avengers film who brings people back to life by snapping his fingers. I thought it was striking someone would actually make this comparison in a meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit