Do You Consider The Ones You Left Behind In The Organization as Bro/Sis?

by AwakenedAndFree 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

I can not agree more, the witness's have a very conditional friendship, if your in a witness family and they are good witness's you must know that it will be very conditional based on how loyal you are to a publishing company. If you do not want to accept a particular line of reasoning or a aspect of their teaching you will be "marked" by most of them, if not shunned by mostly all of them if you are babtized. So, its a good idea to have as many friends as you can everywhere and anywhere you can, cause if its up to the witness's they will get in a position where you only have them, and from that position they can choke the life out of you socialy and cause you to feel like your not worthy unless you get on your knees and come crawling to them begging. Who wants to go through that, not me.

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear JH,

You said:"How about:

Do you consider the posters here as your Bro/Sis?

We have more in commun here on this forum than we have for those in the org.

MATTHEW 12:50:"For whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother."NWT
    Are you doing the will of Our Heavenly Father? If yes, you are my ((((( BROTHER!))))) 1 JOHN 5:2,3,4:(2):" By this we gain the knowledge that we are loving the children of God when we are loving God and doing his commandments." (3):" For this is what the love of God means, and yet his commandments are not burdensome. (4):" because everything that has been born from God conquers the world. And this is the conquest that has conquered the world, our faith."NWT
    Christian Love, AAF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit