Do You Consider The Ones You Left Behind In The Organization as Bro/Sis?

by AwakenedAndFree 31 Replies latest jw friends

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Hi,

Do you consider the ones you left behind in the Organization as Brothers and Sisters?

The ones who don't shun me are my Brothers and Sisters!

I have a friend/Sister who is still in the Organization. I have explained to her where I stand as far the Watchtower's Teachings e.t.c. I told her that I am a witness of the God of the Bible and NOT a Watchtower Witness!

She never reported me to the elders!

I consider her my Spiritual Sister, ( who sadly follows the Watchtower for Bible interpretations and guidance ).

She is special to me because she does NOT shun me.

AAF

• micheal
    micheal

Not at all!!! I have found out that everyone in the org were nothing but mere aquantices. True brothers and sisters would never shun you when you need them the most. And in my case they have shunned me completley even though I was never disfellowshipped. They are world's largest hypocrites!! They disgust me!!

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

((((Dear Michael))))

And in my case they have shunned me completley even though I was never disfellowshipped. They are world's largest hypocrites!! They disgust me!!

I too, I am inactive and have been shunned. Those who shun me - I consider them Un-Christian!

Please don't lose faith in God despite what happened.

Christian Love,

AAF

• Beans
    Beans

NO, but I do call my EXJW friends Bro/Sis as a joke, but we really love it!

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• freedom96
    freedom96

Most of them couldn't give a crap about me anyways, so, no, I do not consider them brothers or sisters.

• Gadget
    Gadget

All my friends when I was a jw now shun me, but I don't blame them, they're under mind control. I think about them all the time.

• Mutz
    Mutz

A friend who drops you like a hot spud when you need them the most, who wants a friend like that? JW's rarely make real friends, they are always too busy watching their backs. Total reliance and compliance with the organisation is all that matters. I wouldn't call any of the JW's I knew friends and certainly not brother or sister.

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

I wouldn't trust them....if push came to shove, they wouldn't be there for you. They are so brain-washed that if they were forced to make a choice between befriending you or be kicked out, more than likely they would be too afraid to stand by you. True friends would back you up unconditionally.

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

That is a very good question.

When I first started to have serious doubts and my hubby was making me THINK (god forbid) I was freaked out and felt that I could never leave. I couldn't imagine losing the world I'd worked so hard to be a part of, leaving the people I now had made my entire association after leaving lifetime friends behind. Who would I share my life with? Who could I trust? Where would I go?????????????????

Well, I left the borg and found most of those long, lost friends were still there waiting for me to come to my senses. They NEVER stopped loving me, I had left them! They came back into my life and they are my TRUE friends, like brothers and sisters. The ones in the borg were never family and most never gave a stuff. They dumped me when I stopped going along with the borg BS! When I stopped playing the dub game! When I spoke the TRUTH about the troof! When I exposed the corruption I knew about personally! They don't visit or ring, but boy are they over-qualified as shunners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't consider the ones I left behind as brothers, sisters or friends......................actually, I don't consider them at all. I only allow sincere, kind, gentle people into my life now, dubs don't fit that description from my experience.

Cheers, Bliss

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi AAF, People who treat me decent don't have a special place with me. I expect people to treat me decent. I certainly do remember who snubs me and who is polite. I am not aware of any club Witnesses who treat me kindly. Maybe their kindness is like their fulfillment of prophecy . . . invisible. GaryB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit