Spanish Forum is being shut down

by ILoveTTATT2 28 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

Apparently the Spanish forum, extj.com, is being shut down coming December.

It's pretty sad. There is still so much work to do to help people in Latin America and Spain come out of this cult!

• suavojr
    suavojr

The site says it is down to technical issues... how do you know they will shut it down?

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

If that's true, then it's bad news as the Spanish field is desperately in need of apostate attention. I would gladly work to set up a replacement. How sure are you of this?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

What happened to the effort to make jwfacts.com in to Spanish? Someone needs to step and get after it in this language!

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

The server is down for technical issues. The owners had mentioned December as date of closure.

I'a working on a replacement forum, we started only today:

http://abusosTJ.vBulletin.net

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Sent you a pm sp74bb

• disfellowshipped1
  • smiddy
    smiddy

sp74bb ,

I hope you have great success in starting up this replacement forum,and it all goes well.for the Spanish speaking people of Jehovah`s Witnesses all over the world to inform and educate them about Jehovah` Witnesses history these past 100+ years.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

What are the excuses of a sincere doubtful JW to not discover anything about the JW. org?

I really doubt that much more effort of Internet exposition need to be made.

I think the people inside the Watchtower now is made by more than 90 percent of people who WANTS to be a JW. True believers who knows the TTATT.

I left in 2006 and one thing that shocked me at the time was to discover people who had read the CoC and decided to remain a JW. I think this is already the main reality among them.

This new generation was born connected in the Internet and they know about the TTATT. Maybe some of them are just waiting to be financially independent to get out.

In the end it's not about facts and truth. It's about individual choice and some will always chose odd things.

• Hecce
    Hecce

Yes, it was a sad day with the end of the Forum announcement. It seems that there is a combined effort from some of the friends to create a new forum and rescue all the information on this one.

Thanks to the Administrators for their many years of hosting and sharing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit