New on silent lambs regards vicki boer case

by needs_lots 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Vicki,

My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I hope things can get back to normal for you very soon.

The way the WTS handled the whole situation has opened many people's eyes to the truth about the "Truth."

All my best, Country

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

What a contrast to the way the WT's lawyers are presented at conventions--as "righteous" ones pursuing godly interests and defending "the truth" against "vicious propaganda" the media spreads about the organization. In reality they are out for a win for the WT no matter who the target or what the cost.

• morty
    morty

Vicki,

I have to say I hard a time understanding the letter as well from silent lambs, but I wish you much love and hope for when you move on....

Love to you, Scott & the girls

Love Michelle

• Voyager
    Voyager

Vicky:

Even if the Watchtower had not backed down, you are still the winner in all of our eyes. This is like David and Goliath, and you have thrown a spiritual rock at the Watchtower, they just can't dodge.--------Voyager

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

This comment was spot on IMHO:

Watchtower ?compassion? is once again seen for what it really is, a greedy corporation that punishes and silences child abuse survivors that are victims of their policy on abuse.

Again I say a big THANKS Vicki for paving the way for others to sue the WTS and win! If every child abuse victum could hold up to the years of court wrangling these law suits could bring down WTS. Eventually they would run out of money and that with the bad publicity they would have a hard time getting support from the rank and file in their greedy schemes seeing it for what it really is nothing more than a publishing company.

Well at least one could hope, eh?

Hugs to you and your family Vicki I wish you the best in moving on with your life knowing you've done something incredible!

KateButterfly With Cocoon

• shera
    shera

(((((((((((((((((Vickie and Scott))))))))))))))))))))

• observador
    observador
    As for the newsletter, I really think Silentlambs needs a more "PR" conscious writer that can say what needs to be said in a more palatable way. As it is, the article lacked balance, is angry and resentful. Perhaps rightly so, but I doubt it is helpful in reaching a broader audience with their message or in helping abuse survivors to focus on positive feelings and directions in life.

I agree. And besides that, I had a hard time trying to make sense of what was said. They need someone who can put two words (or two phrases) together and make them actually readable.

Their support of abuse victims is commendable, though.

Observador.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit