Still no U turn on vax mandates for all schools

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Person
    Person
    "This dude is a troll from way back" That would explain a lot.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

A ""troller" with another alias

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

I can’t imagine any “benefits” worth betraying your own integrity and playing along with the now obvious insanity that is the GB. One thing I didn’t say that had probably the biggest impact on our waking up is we have run a natural health business for close to a decade. We’ve worked with more than 20k clients in all 50 states and 20 different countries. We obviously work with many JWs including many still in Bethel. We tried to warn about the v@x when the rollout was happening. Regretfully we allowed the GB updates and the disgusting elder gag letter to silence us. We truly wish we had spoken up and had been braver. Now on a daily basis our clients come in with horrific v@x injuries and illness. Many have already died and this has all happened since early 2021. We have many JW’s come in with all kinds of reactions including their children they v@x’d and they all say the same thing “we were being obedient “. They all beg us not to tell anyone they’re having problems, there is a huge cover up and lying going on. It’s ramping up quickly.

-

You are in a very interesting position I do hope you stay physically in.

If you go physically out you won’t be able to do much. You would lose a huge customer base JWs who you could have helped.

But if you don’t fade and at least stay physically in even if you are mentally out or like me agnostic and don’t commit either way.

-

My worry is that as the truth comes out how harmful these injections are, that the gov body will try to change the past and try to claim that they never ever pushed them and always said own personal decision etc. They will try to change history and say “we never ever told anyone to take it, we always left it upto the individual”

This would be more lies if they tried to say something along those lines. I mean they still don’t let anyone on any theocratic schools or building projects unless they are fully vaccinated

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So what happens when Robert Kennedy Jr starts doing more and more interviews as he runs for POTUS, exposing the corruption in Big Pharma and warning the American people about the dangers of unsafe vaccines? What if he actually wins and begins reforming Big Pharma? Will the GB then say that the “Superior Authorities” want them to avoid unsafe vaccines from a corrupt business in Satan’s system of things?? Will all J-Dumbs who suffered vaccine injuries or who died suddenly just be ignored?

DD

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""Will all J-Dumbs who suffered vaccine injuries or who died suddenly just be ignored""

or,,just told that they had a choice when taking the vaccines, when clearly many didn't.

Some kind of gaslighting will be used to manipulate the J-dumbs to believe the ball was in their court in a way, to shift blame on them.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

True…. Now, more than ever I’m glad I walked away when I did…

DD

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett
    "So what happens when Robert Kennedy Jr starts doing more and more interviews as he runs for POTUS,....... and warning the American people about the dangers of unsafe vaccines?"

He'll be seen as the crackpot that he is...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Nope. You don’t get off that easy. Do some research and you can start with watching the JRE Podcast. I know it’s hard for many of you shake off ideological possession, but try to keep up.

DD

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Everyone who followed Jehovah’s direction to be fully vaccinated had damaged their health lowered their immune system and shortened their lives.

This will become clear to everyone soon I’m surprised it’s not already common knowledge

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

It seems impossible for them to try to change history and delete all the covid updates and try to claim they never gave direction to be fully vaccinated, I mean they still haven’t done the U turn yet the direction is still clear as day they can’t claim they never gave this direction they are still giving it.

But they certainly have tried in the past to lie and change history. Their tactics seem to be jut ignore the problem stick head in the sand and give people the impression it’s wrong to talk about it. That’s what they did about 1914, 1935, 1975 and then 2000. (Yes they clearly said the end would come before the end of the millennium)

they were clearly wrong everytime but ignore and keep JWs busy give everyone the impression that it’s wrong to talk about these things.

whenever I try to talk about the vaccines I get shut down, I don’t know what I’m going to do come next years KMS as I still won’t be allowed to go until they do the U turn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit